rF2 F1 1992 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sun February 20th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes Georgios I think it's 10 euros now, its gone up I paid 5 :D I might be wrong though
You are correct Mr Bulgin :cool:
Each to there own i say. I find it usefull and use it with rF's in car hud.
I usually run a race distance with fuel to last,and test it that way? For me? It's fool proof :pray:

Car mod doesn't work. It's damaged!

Have you tried redownloading it?

hi Lee any cars still available

The cars that are available are the ones that haven't got a name in bold next to them in the 2nd post of the first page minus those tht may get taken after this post (but you will see which ones are from looking below this post, if any). There is 6 available I believe.

Hi, I've got problem with downloaded track Spa 1990 - when I'm trying load it in rFactor it shows me error with one of the .MAS file. Is there any other location where I can download this track? I started downloading SRM 1990 Track Pack 1.0 - I suppose Spa 1990 is in there, right? But my internet connection is not very fast, so if someone could send me alternative link for Spa 1990 alone I will be very thankful.

heh, thanks for help - now it's working:) I've done one stupid thing - I unzipped to Locations only subdirectory "SpaFrancorchamps90" when it appears that in Locations it has to be in order F1_1990Tracks/11_Belgium/SpaFrancorchamps90.

Parc Ferme
Can anybody please clarify the Parc Ferme rules for me.

Can you change things during qualifying? Presumably you can only change fuel and tyres between qualy and race which means you cant load a different setup. Is this correct?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%