rF2 F1 1992 @ Silverstone - Sun March 20th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Any lap times to report? 1:29 in race trim seems to be my average... but I am good at moving over! Interesting track, multiple line choices, slow on all of them but entertaining. Curbs are no issue, I tend to just fly over them and wait for the track to join my path again. Very stout car!

Any lap times to report? 1:29 in race trim seems to be my average... but I am good at moving over! Interesting track, multiple line choices, slow on all of them but entertaining. Curbs are no issue, I tend to just fly over them and wait for the track to join my path again. Very stout car!

Managed a 1.26 with soft tyres and race fuel but should be able to knock a bit off. Had a quick go on qualys, I dont think they will be that much quicker - probably not enough for 1 stopper.

R1; Midfield quali, running in 8th behind Mr Bulgin. Came round turn 1, Martin spun on the kerb so I thought thats handy ive nicked a place here. Unfortunately his car span back onto the track and left me nowhere to go execept the grass, so slipped back to 12th. Had a little battle with Rich for a while then tried to get past Krzysztof in the other Benetton and we battled for 4 or 5 laps. Managed to get alongside a few times but not enough to pass. He finally made a mistake and span out in the penultimate bend, so I improved to 7th and finished there.

R2; 7th on the grid behind Martin. Lights went green Martin didnt go immediately, so I moved right and went into a 90 degree turn and hit the wall. Unfortunately this meant blocking Chas who couldnt avoid me so I cost him a few seconds. Sorry mate. Lost a wheel and a front wing which couldnt be repaired.

Good racing as always guys.Thanks RD

This was my first race at RD, my times were very poor, hoping that it will be better, probably not suitable for a high level.
The race was very nice and all, thank you for your strong impression.
Sorry for my English, I use the translator:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.6%