rF2 F1 1992 @ Monaco - Sunday 26th June 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The only reason I race is because of the 92 mod. It's so far above anything else out there. Nothing is even close to it. The new F1 mods are at best, just OK. The FSone mod is good, but not as good as the 92. I have the GP2 mods. They are good, but not F1. In my opinion, the 92 is the best out there. It shouldn't be changed just because it can be. I think too many people like it to get rid of it.

I'll ask everyone that is interested in the 92 mod to go over to my website and join the Rothmans forum. I have a 92 mod section and we can talk. I have a few ideas that may be of interest to you. Of course this is assuming things do move away from the 92 here. If you do join my forum, real names only please.

I have just joined racing at RD purely for F1 1992 as it surely is one of the most exciting mods out there. The sounds, the handling, the driveability of these cars are top notch.

Now you want to change it. Changing it to another superior mod perhaps but not a crap mod. While so many people have support for this one, why change it. Not good RD.

I have to agree with Scott, we shouldn't change just for the sake of change especially with such a popular mod, there were more than 20 cars on the grid Sunday night, considering how long we have been running the mod that is amazing, the members want to keep driving F1-92 and surely RD is about the members, it's a shame rFactor has only 1 night a week for open wheel mods and that another night couldnt be found to test out some more open wheelers, with the big grids F1-92 have been attracting on Sunday nights shows there is an appetite for more rFactor open wheel nights, just my tuppence ha'penny.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back