rF2 F1 1992 @ Melbourne - Sunday July 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No, use softs for the whole race, they won't wear out and they grip fairly well. If you take damage with a few minutes to go, put on a set of qualifiers.
One question: What sort of quali times are you guys posting at the moment? My fastest was a 1:32.08, I felt like Senna while doing that, but the car was absolutely planted on the track so I've nailed my setup, plus it was the first F1 track I ever raced on back in the days of F1 2000 by Sony on the PS1. Now I need to know if I'm competitive, although Chris and Ferry are racing on Sunday so I won't get my hopes up. :wink:

Hey guys, this is my first F1 1992 race with no AI's and I'm really excited to drive with y'all. I've got some questions: 1. Do I have to drive qualifying with the fuel I use in race? 2. Do I have to do a pitstop? 3. Are there any rules which says what sort of tyres I have to use? :confused:
Thx in advance Maurice :D

@Maurice
The only rules are those listed on the Licensed Member terms and conditions (and I admit, they are the only terms and conditions I have ever read!!).
Anyway, you cannot start with quali fuel because there was no refuelling in 1992.

Admin....any chance of getting a Server up ?? I mean the cancelled Cat event is still up.......You moan about the poor driving standards yet don't give people much of an opportunity to practice together. just saying like ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back