rF2 F1 1992 @ Interlagos - Sun January 30th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hmm seems like my credits in this mod are pretty well below zero cause of not caring about pit speed limit so is it really so big of a deal if i dont drive with car i signed in cause i cant afford it or if it is please sign me to any scuderia italia that becomes free or ill just reinstall mod

hmm seems like my credits in this mod are pretty well below zero cause of not caring about pit speed limit so is it really so big of a deal if i dont drive with car i signed in cause i cant afford it or if it is please sign me to any scuderia italia that becomes free or ill just reinstall mod
There is a cheat so you can earn 1 million on rF but I can't remeber the cheat.

Alternatively, go to your player profile folder and open up the F1_1992_F1SR.cch file in notepad, and go down to where it says money (usually one of the first few rows) and put what ever number you like there. Save it, run the game, and you will see you have updated your credits :)

Just wanted to tell evryone that the races around Interlagos are going to be all about concistancy and a little bit about speed if you are atleast 2-4 seconds slower then the pole seater so try to not over do it on the first laps.

Can't wait to race with this mod again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 188 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing