rF2 F1 1992 @ Hungary - Sunday 21st August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
(sorry about the smoke Chas, didnt intend to do, but probably because of the low speed on the strait the enigine could not cool down enough. I noticed it just on the end of quali when it was to late.)
Well,it was made more frustrating because we were in quali,i couldn't let you know as we can't chat during quali. No problem Ferry.
i did not remember the name of the guy who said in the chat before race that he wasnt using hs rear mirrors at all.
I said during practise about people should be looking in there mirrors and Mohan replied "i'm not" but it was a joke as far as i could make out,he did say he was "only joking".
During practise and first quali, i got annoyed with some people, as they didn't seem to see me as i was coming up behind them,ALOT faster! If i'm the slower car,i let the guy behind through,as i've done for you many times ferry. Not everyone thinks like that Ferry,that's just me.
Last nights track was particularly narrow and extremely difficult to pass on,i just kept quiet and got on with it.
Old (chas)scottish proverb "you can't win 'em awe" Don't stop racing just because you don't win Ferry.

[QUOTEStart of the race was again terible i dont know but i realy have a bad setup to do a good start. before coming in turn 1 i was on P3 but luckely Adam overshoot the turn and there i was behind Mohan. To bad he is always telling how bad he is while he isnt because he was putting in a nice pace. A few times i did an atempt to overtake him but he closed the door. in lap 7 or 8 not sure any more i did put in some more pressure and i was next to him on the strait on the end of first sector and then sudenly he came to me and gave me no room at all to stay on track and there i damaged the car and came on the grass and losed 5 secs. Andafter the touch the car wasnt driving the way it did before.][/QUOTE]
As the next track isn't up yet i'm bored!! I watched the replay from your car ferry and then Mohans.
The way it looked to me was the gap you were going for? Was always gonna narrow. If you watch Mohans laps,at that part of the track,from the exit of turn 4,he stays left untill just before the 200 metre board then he moves to the right, before the entry for turn 6.
I doubt he even knew you were there Ferry. A racing incident me thinks.
The back marker you mentioned lol i had the same issues with the same driver during quali 1. A new driver i believe,we all need time to settle in and learn our way around.
Now,what can i do next...............oh yeh.....be quiet! lol

Ferry , i never wanted to disrespect someone .I saw Sr Chas ask if someone uses their mirrors.And i said (joking) i have the mirrors ON ,but its useless becouse the mirros dont show exactly the cars behide me ,and i put have a Button to show the car behide me.
And Ferry you must to understand that We are looking forward ,and its very dificult to look the mirros with 2s to start the turn.
I saw you on my mirrors , but i really dont saw (how much space) you had there,and i though you was justing bluffing ,when you show your car to outside me.
1* becouse i was on the front ,
2* becouse the preference of the turn was mine.
3* The only possibility i let you go was if you already pass me ,but you was still behide me ,but on my side.
4* I though you knew the history of that turn when someone try to pass there.
5* i was focused to make that turn without spin, becouse when i saw you , i though ,he needs more space, if i dont make this turn well i will hit him ,and probably someone will crash.
6* i never did a dangerus move, I let you pass me without a fight 2 race ago,and when i try to pass someone ,i dont trown my car on the line space of my oponents.2 races ago, i was fighting with Adam for position , and 4 times i had to leave my line position to avoid the Adam´s car, when he tryed to pass me.If i dont made any change of my line ,he probably will crash me.And when he t pass me was becouse almost every turn i was worryed to not let him crash me.And i coulnt brake on my brake point.
And when i try to pass someone , i go very save, most of the time.
7* on this race , i was very focused on my space and brake point.
8* sorry to say Ferry , i like y ,i respect you,(i know you are better than me) but where you tryed to pass me, you only would get my position if i let you pass me.Like i did 2 race ago.And i said ,Mohan you wanst to slow to give me your position.
9*,if I were you dont try to pass there.That turn we are making with full gas. I need more space,there is nosense i let you pass me , becouse you dont want to hold your throtle.
10* i did only 2s to look my mirrors ,i saw you on my side ,then i stoped to open the line (to get the perfect line)becouse i knew y need a little space,but y must to think on my point, you was putting pressure,i had 2s to look to back ,and get fucoused to foward and give y a more space, i was making that turn blind.i just ,went to out side ,and trown the car to inter side and holping that work.
11* i have the mirrors, and more ,i have a button to look back.and i use then, both.
As i said , i did a joke with Sr Chas about the mirrors,and i think you dont understand.

By the way ,when i say the car inst good its becouse isnt good, my best BP was, 1,20,02 , and with a little more pratice i got 1,19,7 30 minuts before the 1 race.And on 2* race i got 1,19,5 .. but i really dont know how.
And about to close the door , i never did a move to block you. becouse what you saw ,was my normal line.
Ask to Ben phillip , and he will say: i get fast on the start of the turn and i leave slow.When i fix the setup , my car brake fast and get stabilizes fast too.Not easy to drive, and dont work on every track.

So ,Dear Ferry , dont get mad with me, i never tryed to crash you ,on my replay , your car was already insede of mine, and you was on the middle of my car ,and you dont braked.
I really though you would brake there.
I f you think i am guilty , i just can say sorry. (as a fair drive i am)But on the history ,2 car dont make that turn side by side.
And was what i though when you got close and put your car on my side.

Dear Chas, First of all ,i never said on this track ,i was bad. on the Thursday or friday you ask to me, what i think about the race.
And i said:If i dont crash will be cool ,and if i crash will be sad.
I never leid about the times.
2 race ago , i got times becouse Ben gave to me his setup,i dont know if was his best setup ,but with 4 laps i could run more or less fast.Ferrys times ,1,57,1 .. my best time on the race ,1,58,4 ,so from my point the setup still a problem.
On this race i though the quali times would to be 1,19,9 at max... but Ferry as a ginius ,he got 1,19,4 .Them what ?? its better makeing another setup ,and get time.i got the way to run on the track on the middle of the 1* race.
And maybe that´s why i got 1,19,5 on quali 2.
And about the incident ,i was making my line, Ferry want to pass me there ,where only 1 car can make that turn per time.Maybe he though ,I am better than Mohan , Mohan knows that and he will let me pass..
The part of He(Ferry) is better than me ,is true, but i have the right to make that turn too,by the way i was on the front,and Ferry must put hold on a little, and try again when he got his car on front of mine.
I never had intention to hit him, i was liking of the pressure.
Sorry guys ,,, but i am very said with the incident, i never did a wrong move , just my line , becouse i have the right to make the ideal line from my setup.
As i said, Why i should give my position to Ferry if , i was on the front ,i dont have any guilt if he want to pass me from out side,He knows we are looking forward,and we need some space to make the turns, But the true is , i saw him coming from my out side , BUT WHAT I DONT SAW WAS HOW MUCH SPACE HE HAD,becouse the mirrors was a little out of position.
I can say , was a normal incident.if was my to out the track, i coulnt guilt Ferry .But when i saw Ferry was on the domn climb ,not on the top ,becouse i had to get focused on the turn,i think its understandble.
Well i am very sad, i respect the Ferry, i dont understood ,why he said i dont respect the others member.
Sr Chas as i said, on the quali , (WAS A JOKE the mirrors).
Plz dont get ungry with me, or do not stop being my friends.
As Sr Scott said, its just for fun,not about who is better, becouse, as i always say,,a great setup ,makes the diference.
As Ben said, Mohan ,i cant run with your setup becouse you drive very diferent than i drive.
So say the true Ben´s setup had less grip for my style, but a lot more rear grip.So i decide to change my style for that race.
So ,once again ,,Ferry i so sorry , i dont had intention to put y out.And about the blocks you said i did, i saw only one on lap 2 ,that you may be confused with a block move, but wasnt , becouse that was my normal line on the track.And i always was looking back ,to not make you hit me.As almost happens on 2 race ago With Adam,when i had a car that brake better the he.
And on that situation ,i must to take car ,when i have a better brake power.You know what i mean.
So ,i hope you continues to my friend as i am.
[h=3][/h]

See lol we got too much time on our hands! Too much time to sit and type and type lol And in Mohans case,type type type type lol
It was a simple 'racing incident' nothing more.
We need the next track uploaded to give us something else to focus on.
'hint' 'hint'

Sorry Sr Ferry , but you tryed to overtake me ,when normaly is impossible without any hit.
I got sad ,becouse looks like you though i wanted to hit you or trown you out.This not the true.
You put a video to make the peaple think i wanted to push you out ,or only becouse you were behide and put your car side by side of mine ,you had the right to pass me.This is bad.I already saw crash like this in real life, and who was behide ,was wrong ,becouse, you dont let me get my line ,even you got more close ,the possibility you go out of the track was big, becouse you only had half track.And worth the risk?
As i said , I thought you would brake ,becouse you will not make that turn with half track and full gas.
There is no point any more for us discuss about this.
My point is based on historical facts :
1* i was on the front and i had the right to get a better line,if you watch my normal line ,you will see that i put my rear tires on the grass to make that turn ,and i gave you a space(wasnt enough ,becouse my mirrow only show you but not the track,sorry about this)I am telling the true. Just watch my normal line.
2* Normaly a overtake there causes a crash.For me ,you though , you could pass me there. You did a mistake thinkg like that.And by my part, my mistake was to not give you a little more space,but think in this way, i gave you more space, and both try to make that turn at full speed,What will be the result ?But as a great driver you are ,you could brake and avoid this situation.You had the time to make this decision,but you prefered to get risk.
I am in peace,becouse i didnt any thing deliberately.
Think on my point of view ,only 2s to make the right decision,And i choose ,90% of chance of crash if he try to overtake me here.I can bet Ferry will not try to pass me here with so high possibility of crash.And by the way the turn is to the left ,and i am on the the left side,isnt the ideal ,but i can make this turn,So with 90% of crash he will brake and try to pass me on another time.OK this is what i choose ,(this was what i though on that 2s)OK i made my decision i will make this turn ,not on my perfect line, becouse i am too close of the turn ,and my suspention will lose stability if i try to get the perfect line. And i had to make this turn more perfect than i normaly made,Becouse if i miss the point , i can lose the rear and hit on Ferry´s car, or i will gave the chance tp pass me on the next turn.This was what i thoguh 1s to make that turn.
And i though, you though the same,but looks like i was wrong,becouse you tryed to overtake me.
This was what i though on the race.
Dont get ungry with me,i never play dirt.
But if i have any guilty i have only 10% and you 90% you was too aggressive there,I am not saying you were dirt or some thing like that,you did your bet ,you knew the risks,Some times i make mistakes alone,(crashing the car) Sometimes we put ourselfs in bad situation, this was the case.Sometimes nothing happens ,other times , bad things happens.

And think in this way,.Lets say you were on the front and i on 2* position, and i tryed to pass you there,The same situation.For me was very clear with the space i had wanst enough to pass you.By the way , i got only half car behide you ,to try anything,and if i try to pass you , i certainly would cut your way.And probably i would cause a crash.
Think on this possibility
Next time i will give my position.becouse i prefer to lose a race than a friend.
I really respect you,you know how good i am,2 race ago i let you pass me without any fight, becouse i knew you were a lot more fast than me.And if i try to hold you probably will lose the control.So for me i did the right choise leting you pass me.
But on this race was diferent.
I never said i was bad ,or with a bad setup to win the race,I am still have work to do on my setups,but i never said i was running bad.I got 1,20,4 frequetely on the pratice ,and 1,23,8 with full tank.And every lap more fast.So i didnt lie,as you said i did.
2 races ago i let you pass me, becouse i was bad, my pratice seesion was on the race.With Ben´s setup.
There is no point to lie ,becouse , you were always fast than me, i an say i only got 1,25,xxx ,,but i know my best was 1,20,2 ,,and you had 1,19,4 ,so,,did you got my point?
i can lie ,but i cant win.
On monaco i was fast,i got pole on the first race and won,Did i lie? No i didnt lie.
My friend Mark call me of "poker guy".But inst the true,becouse 2 race ago , i almost leave the race ,becouse i was very frutrated with my setup.Then Ben Phillip gave his setup and some tips.And i got very happy ,and start to pratice a little.
Sory to talk too much, but i showed all my points.
I am not a lier and i dont play dirt,i am not so aggresive when i try to pass someone.But when i have to be i will be,and i dont jugde ,nobody,but we are under contant risks.
You did you choose ,if you want to get sad ,be sad with your choose,like i always did. When i crash ,i crash becouse i did a wrong move,Dont get ungry with me.Just understand ,that ,if you dont tryed to pass me there ,we probably still fighting for the victory.
LIKE SENNA SAID:
be a racing driver,you are under constant risk,and a racing driver has to run with other pilots,and if you do not try to overtake when there is an opportunity,you are no longer a race driver.
Because we're competing and we are competing to win.
And motivation for all of us are competing to win.
Not come in second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth

I am like Senna.
I just tryed to make that damn turn.(blind turn for me by the way) kkk

Lol, why don't you guys use the rule from 1st page:

"If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere."

And come on, "I am like Senna" ? This is freaking SIMRACING LOL.

Lol, why don't you guys use the rule from 1st page:

"If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere."

And come on, "I am like Senna" ? This is freaking SIMRACING LOL.
You are the Simracing version of Senna, happy. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%