rF2 F1 1992 @ Hockenheim - Sun April 10th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Question for the admins, if we lose the common courtesy that is usually shown in this event, will you be laying down some stricter rules, for example no cutting on outlaps, no overtaking in pit lane etc.

They should follow the rules already in place, for example:

11. No deliberate cutting of the track, two wheels on the track at all times. The white or yellow lines mark the edge of the road: don't cross them

If you see people breaking the rules, please report them so it can be dealt with. We can't see every incident on track when we are taking part or even watching so we need to be informed of such issues.

Also a question. On my brief visit I noticed that auto shifting was 'green', does this mean that you can use auto OR manual or does it mean that auto shifting in forced on all drivers?

You can choose either. The same goes with auto clutch.

I have a question about the other clubs. Maybe one of you can answer if not I'll try to find the proper place to post it. I noticed on Lee's schedule they're going to run an indurance race in the Porsche cup cars at Nordschleife. Can any RD member enter? I love that track I know it very well. I'd love to run that session.

Any RD licensed member can take part in the club events. Just sign up in the thread when it's open. The download link to both the mod and the cars can be found in the schedule thread.

I have a question about the other clubs. Maybe one of you can answer if not I'll try to find the proper place to post it. I noticed on Lee's schedule they're going to run an indurance race in the Porsche cup cars at Nordschleife. Can any RD member enter? I love that track I know it very well. I'd love to run that session.

As Adam says its a club event so its the first 29 who sign up will be driving :). Details for that event to be announced the week prior. Appologies for the late thread guys trying mess about trying qualify for the V8 league. Will be up soon :).

This is a link to the car but not the event or car i drove http://driving-experience.knockhill.com/ Look on the left for ''Drive a race car'' They've changed both the training car and race car since i drove.
The Legends? teehee You can get a mod for that! lol There is a Legends mod for rFactor Mark. You can get it various sites like Rfactor central. You should take a look ;-)

Very cool... We have something like that here in the states.. Skip Barbers school of racing and a few others. I would love to try those someday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back