Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Guys....is the DL link above the OP that Rupe put up the latest V2.4? Just wanted to make sure before I download.

And since it's been quite a while since I DL a mod ( Blancpain about 6 months ago )......anyone have some tips on the install? Should I just unzip in a different folder and then copy/paste the entire thing into my root folder?

Guys....is the DL link above the OP that Rupe put up the latest V2.4? Just wanted to make sure before I download.

And since it's been quite a while since I DL a mod ( Blancpain about 6 months ago )......anyone have some tips on the install? Should I just unzip in a different folder and then copy/paste the entire thing into my root folder?
The download button will give you the latest version 2.4.
To install, there are instructions inside the download, but pretty much you'll extract it to your main install directory, yes, but also some tweaks to your realfeel plugin - it's all explained in there easy to understand don't worry. If you need help beyond the readme we'll be happy to help.

Troy Barman submitted a new resource:

2014 Formula 3 Europe Skinpack - F3 2014 Skinpack

2014 Formula 3 Europe Skinpack by Sylphide

Install: Just drag and drop the GameData and rFm folders into your GSC2013 folder.

All cars are not 100% accurate since the actual car in the F3 Europe series is the Dallara F312 and this is the Dallara F309
however they are fairly similiar.

All skins done by me, Do not alter skins without my permission.
Credit to Reiza Studios for the driver helmets and suits since i couldnt be bothered to try
to do them.

Thanks to alexmezza for helping find a...

Read more about this resource...

Ok so I went and downloaded the mod this morning. Reading through the install directions is says this.........

"How to install
Simply unpack the .rar file and take the GameData folder and the rFm folder and place in your main folder of GSC where the GSC .exe sits and let it overwrite.
To find the mod in-game use the left right arrows in the main menu to find the Bright yellow #2 Renault Clio "

The part above in which I made bold......what exactly is it over writing? Will it mess with any of the other cars in the game....either the stock ones from Reiza or possibly my Blancpain mod?

Ok so I went and downloaded the mod this morning. Reading through the install directions is says this.........

"How to install
Simply unpack the .rar file and take the GameData folder and the rFm folder and place in your main folder of GSC where the GSC .exe sits and let it overwrite.
To find the mod in-game use the left right arrows in the main menu to find the Bright yellow #2 Renault Clio "

The part above in which I made bold......what exactly is it over writing? Will it mess with any of the other cars in the game....either the stock ones from Reiza or possibly my Blancpain mod?
No, it doesn't overwrite files, it'll just merge and add the new files in the right folders.

Andrew.....sorry man , I have one more question. When I unzip the main RAR file for the clio cup , there is another RAR file inside that listed as " templates "......should I unzip that and put them in the "vehicle folder " manually?

Andrew.....sorry man , I have one more question. When I unzip the main RAR file for the clio cup , there is another RAR file inside that listed as " templates "......should I unzip that and put them in the "vehicle folder " manually?
No, that's just for repaints, you don't need to do anything with that. Just extract the contents of the folder "RD Clio Cup V2.4" and then follow the instructions regarding the realfeel.

alesanchez submitted a new resource:

F1 1992 for Reiza GSCx - by F1 ASR Team Modding Classic - Official rF Conversion

After releasing the F1 season 1992 on rFactor, we are pleased to announce that the same has arrived on the excellent simulator Reiza Game Stock Car.

The Mod would have come out immediately after the release of rFactor, but thanks to some "troublemaker" who published WITHOUT PERMISSION an "unofficial translation" (made instantly remove) our team (then F1-SR) had decided to abandon modding without publishing anything.

Shared with the new F1 Team Classic ASR want to please the many who have...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back