• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.

Cars F1 1992 for Reiza GSCx - by F1 ASR Team Modding Classic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alesanchez

25RPM
alesanchez submitted a new resource:

F1 1992 for Reiza GSCx - by F1 ASR Team Modding Classic - Official rF Conversion

After releasing the F1 season 1992 on rFactor, we are pleased to announce that the same has arrived on the excellent simulator Reiza Game Stock Car.

The Mod would have come out immediately after the release of rFactor, but thanks to some "troublemaker" who published WITHOUT PERMISSION an "unofficial translation" (made instantly remove) our team (then F1-SR) had decided to abandon modding without publishing anything.

Shared with the new F1 Team Classic ASR want to please the many who have...

Read more about this resource...

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
This could be good, but the download link is just a picture
:)
EDIT maybe this was intentional, I see there is another link at the bottom, sorry.

Lazarou

1000RPM
Hi Alessandro

Thanks for releasing this cant wait to give it a try later. Do you have any recommended realfeel settings we should use for this?

hex

250RPM
I've just got my link via e-mail, and was stunned to see this already been released. Awesome stuff, can't wait to try that out in Reiza-standards :cool:

Thank you, ale!

Jan Mikuž

1000RPM
I see this is a standalone installer.
To what folder do i install this and do i need a clean GSC installation ?
Thx

Guys, as you have trackpack for your rFactor 92 mod - is it possible to make trackpacks for rFactor 2 and GSC?

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Resource didn't contain a file that can be downloaded: *removed*. Feel free to actually upload a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zanatole