rF2 F1 1992 @ Donington - Sun May 15th 2011 [EU]

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
But even the server replay inst perfect ,becouse we have ping.Ofcourse you know this ,my replay show where i am ,not exactly, the same time and space to you "server" and dont show where you are.But i always drive thinking about my ping and the ping of the others racers. ,so i always give a cool space to avoid crashs.
For me i dont have any problem .On the 1* race when i crash on Chas´s car ,i really have problems on my brakes and crash on him.
For me the Chas was really close of the Dalghgren´s car i think 5 or 10 meters close.

Maybe it's just a case of what i think i remember from my point of view,you know,heat of the moment kinda thing? Mr Dahlgren and i have already covered this incident in previous posts.
Good work though Mo. I've thought of doing this kind of thing a couple of months ago but after editing some footage to show a racing incident,i realised it takes many many hours work! I simply don't have that kinda time to do that unless i gave up racing lol

is because we were the only ones fighting for places. The 1* and 2* places were to far away to begin a fight.
Just look how much cars finish the race.I am sad too ,becouse i want to show everybody on fight to places.

this isnt related to any accidents that happened at this race - id just like to say that - in my experience - no matter how careful you are, or how much you try to anticipate whats happening infront - when the difference between the fastest and slowest can be 6 seconds per lap, with such a spread of laptime over 1 field - with such massive differences in braking distance - accidents are completely inevitable.

you dont see it happening in real racing because most of the field all brake within 10m of each other, give or take.
i just saw that 'part 1' that mohan uploaded, and theres an incident on the 1st lap going down to the old hairpin, some guy in a mclaren went into the back of a larousse. i doubt there was anything the mclaren driver could have done, when you're following a guy a 2 metres behind, and he brakes maybe 20m-50m before where you'd normally brake - what can you do?!

just give up. or put a 107% rule in place so that anyone whos too slow doesnt qualify - this would dramatically reduce the no. of incidents i bet. people would be of similar skill level then.
just my two cents anyway!

This would dramatically reduce the number of sign ups i think, not bet.

I think it would have resulted in maybe 5 drivers not being able to take part, which would have included Scott and Tony who started 15th and 14th and finished 8th and 9th and I dont think thats what the racing club is aiming for. In fact the incident Mo was referring to was between two guys who qualified within a second of each other so it wouldnt have made a difference.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%