1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Skins F1 1991 Skins, Performance & Reliability, & more! 2.56

F1 1991 skins,performance,reliability-offline & online versions for GSCE Formula Classics

1. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    It's been a while since I looked at the 91 cars, so maybe a recent Reiza update has changed something. I will take a look and see what's happening, thanks for posting :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome, happy to help! Thanks again for the response :)

3. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    Have you got any other mods installed, in particular with Ferrari / McLaren F1 cars in them?
    I cannot reproduce the problem here so far, all cars are appearing correctly, and I suspect it is a conflict with another mod that you have installed.

I am still checking though, & I'll update again shortly, but that might be worth checking at your end.

4. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    I've now checked both the beta version and the public release version, and all cars are appearing correctly for me.

To be double sure, I downloaded the mod from RD just to be certain I was using the same version of my mod.

So it appears there must be a mod conflict. This can happen, usually if you have another mod that uses similar wording in the veh files.

5. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    I actually don't have any other mods installed whatsoever. This was the first mod I downloaded for this game. That being said, I'll clear everything out and redownload to see if I have better luck. Thanks for investigating that for me.

6. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    Hmm, that's very strange.
    Can you clarify exactly where the cars are missing? Is it in the 'single race' or in the 'all cars' section, or in all sections (single race, test day etc)? And if it's not too much trouble, could you list which cars actually appear or which are missing is it just the Ferrari & McLaren or are others missing?
    Thanks, and I will look some more at it.

7. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    I can confirm it's in single race, all cars, and when trying to select a car to begin a championship using the SP car list. I'm currently redownloading everything and I'll see what happens. If the cars are still missing, I can let you know exactly which ones are.

8. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, so I've done some more looking into this and I have some more information, including realizing the fact that I can't seem to load a race using either of those car lists (the cars that came with the game still work fine). The game locks up after being about 90% loaded and I get a "gMotor 2 Error: Error loading mesh file RZ_DASHUNKNOWN_TOKEN_DBOARD to memory"
    The teams that do not show up are: Modena, Ferrari, and Tyrrell
    SCE Version: 1.7.0.0

9. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    Anders,
    I'm really sorry for the confusion and for all the trouble it's caused you. I haven't updated the SCE version for a few years now. I've only just realised you have been talking about the SCE version, while all along I've been talking about AMS.
    I wasn't even aware it still appeared in SCE mods as I moved it into AMS when it was released.

Right, I'll reinstall SCE at this end and try and get the mod up and running again. Might take a few days.

10. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    Sure enough, checking the mods for AMS and SCE, it looks like when I uploaded it to AMS on 28th Nov 2017, it also appeared in the SCE list the same day.

Can I suggest you try downloading an earlier version - Click on 'version history' at the top of your page and download version 2.55, which was the last working version for SCE. It might still work fine.

11. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    Great, thanks Keith! I was wondering why the Series file showed as an .srs instead of a .rfm.
    This all checks out. I'll make sure to install 2.55 and we'll see how it goes. Thanks for your time!!

12. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    Keith,
    I installed 2.55 and it works perfectly fine. Thanks for your help and sorry for the confusion. This mod looks excellent!

13. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602
    That's good news, sorry you had to reinstall. I'll see if I can remove the wrong version from RD now.

14. Anders Lindfors

Anders Lindfors

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem at all, I'm just happy it's working :)

15. Keith Windsor

Keith Windsor

Ratings:
    +602