Skins F1 1990 SUZUKA VINTAGE CM Track Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

F1 1990 SUZUKA VINTAGE CM Track Skin - Re-create some Senna & Prost action from 1990

F1 1990 SUZUKA VINTAGE CM Track skin

Retro racing time again, this time it's a 1990 SUZUKA skin perfect for the RSS Formula 90 cars. Re-create the high-octane rush of the 90's era.

Old school style sponsors,
White chalk run off strips,
Original black/white curbs,
Destressed asphalt,
FIA flags,
Plus loads of little touches here and there.

Hope you all like it. Drop a review if you...

Read more about this resource...

Some W.I.P. shots for the 2020 version on this new ACC converted laser scanned circuit.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I tried using your link to the suzuka track, could not get it to work. When you say it is from the ACC website, I assume you mean "Assetto Corsa Club". I went to the ACC website and the only Suzuka track is called "Suzuka International Circuit, version 1.1".

I downloaded it and put in your Suzuka vintage skin, but it doesn't work.
Could you please explain what ACC website you use so I could download the track from it?
Thank you!

I tried using your link to the suzuka track, could not get it to work. When you say it is from the ACC website, I assume you mean "Assetto Corsa Club". I went to the ACC website and the only Suzuka track is called "Suzuka International Circuit, version 1.1".

I downloaded it and put in your Suzuka vintage skin, but it doesn't work.
Could you please explain what ACC website you use so I could download the track from it?
Thank you!
I didn't say it was an ACC website. ACC stands for Assetto Corsa Competizione. It is a mediafire link. You have the wrong track. Try this website alternate link. https://simraceweb.com/2020/10/10/suzuka-for-ac-by-team-reboot/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back