rF2 F1 1988 @ Paul Ricard 88 - Thu Sept 16th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
right Toby, MORE drivers guys this mod is fun!:cool:

Attachments

• Vale-Zaira.jpg
    Vale-Zaira.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 228
Well, my sign up has been ignored (IVOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D) But I have to sign out guys, sorry, periodic power cuts thanks to a thunderstorm means that playing is an impossibility. Plus my Dad wants to go down the pub, and that sounds more appealing than a double DNF and frustration thanks to the weather :p Hope this is OK. Good luck guys :)

grrrr Im in 3rd place and spin in last turn lost back hit wall. But there is one thing that I want to know WHY after 2 or 3 laps along practice have lag after no more but when start the race is too hard drive the lag is 2 or 3 time for lap? only in race WHY? grrrr

Adam you come from another place nice pole and race:good:

Thanks Ryan and RD for event

This mod is just awsome. Took some time to get used to then I managed to hook a setup up and the car just flew.

Quali: PB to take pole :)

Race: Nervous formation lap (never led one of them before), waited for the lights and then a yellow flash came up and I looked down at the timing screen and it was already a second in so I just went for it. Seems like I wasn't the only one who didn't know when to go. Got down to turn 1 and I was watching my mirrors too much and overshot the corner slightly. Recovered it and stayed first and was able to slowly pull away. Had a good race with the first corner being my only real mistake. Brought it home in 1st :).

Great driving out there from everyone today which is really good to see :)

Thanks to Ryan, Ivo, RD, and all those who raced :)

Excellent fun, I finished 3rd after having two excursions thanks to getting a rear wheel on the gravel, good job the race wasn't any longer as I may have lost 3rd to Ingemar, thanks for setting these up Ryan.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 113 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 9.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 81 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 57 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 118 13.5%