F1 1988 HE

Cars F1 1988 HE 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear Lorenzoni90,
Thank you very much for the new fantastic mods 88, 86, 87, 83, 80 and others. They looks and sounds amazing!
Tell please, I have a rather weak computer processor and video card for games. I don't need more. Can I lower the texture quality myself? (Any MAS studio? like in F1challenge) There are other mods in rFactor where the texture detail looks pretty good (medium and high quality) and does not load much FPS.
p.s. I know that texture detail (My car and opponents) should be set to maximum quality in order skins looks correct.

Dear Lorenzoni90!
This is a fantastic mod, thenk you very much for that. I have a problem: all the cars appear in black color instead of its normal color. What can I do with it? My other questions: 1. How can I create championship? 2. Only 10 driver appears in all kind of test or race. Are there solutions for that?

Thank you very much!

Dear Lorenzoni90!
This is a fantastic mod, thenk you very much for that. I have a problem: all the cars appear in black color instead of its normal color. What can I do with it? My other questions: 1. How can I create championship? 2. Only 10 driver appears in all kind of test or race. Are there solutions for that?

Thank you very much!
Hi mate, thanks for the appreciation! To resolve the black color issue just set to high the car details and use DX9 rendering. For the championship I'll check because at first sight i did not find problems creating a new season :)

Hi mate, thanks for the appreciation! To resolve the black color issue just set to high the car details and use DX9 rendering. For the championship I'll check because at first sight i did not find problems creating a new season :)
Thanks for the help. The colour problem became better, but the cars are still too dark. I am now able to extend the AI list, but the problem with creating championship remained.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back