Resource icon

Cars F1 1988 Championship by Endor Team 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Markosamo updated F1 1988 Championship by Endor Team with a new update entry:

Version 1.2

-Added legs on cockpit view
-New TCams
-Option models for Mclaren with open/closed sidepods ; options will only appear on track, not in the menu.Select also the right livery
-updated Judd engine sound
-updated wrong data informations for cars & engines
-fixed Arrows shader
View attachment 468575View attachment 468576View attachment 468577View attachment 468578

Read the rest of this update entry...

There was an Error in Larrousse And the Arrows Cars while load on track

For the Arrows:
Source map for render target WILCARBFIBER.DDS cannot be a DXTn format followed by other errors similar to the 1987 mod

For Larrousse
Error loading texture EMAPTYRE for material BLACK_SHINE followed by error loading global material BLACK_SHINE

Are there any fix for the mod for the upcoming future?

Last edited:
There was an Error in Larrousse And the Arrows Cars while load on track

For the Arrows:
Source map for render target WILCARBFIBER.DDS cannot be a DXTn format followed by other errors similar to the 1987 mod

For Larrousse
Error loading texture EMAPTYRE for material BLACK_SHINE followed by error loading global material BLACK_SHINE

Are there any fix for the mod for the upcoming future?
hello, I don't understand, we don't have problem with these mods, maybe you have installed a plugin or something that does not support some texture, it can happen.
a suggestion : download again, and just replace the arrows.mas/march.mas/larrousse.mas in their own vehicles folders. It should work

hello, I don't understand, we don't have problem with these mods, maybe you have installed a plugin or something that does not support some texture, it can happen.
a suggestion : download again, and just replace the arrows.mas/march.mas/larrousse.mas in their own vehicles folders. It should work
Already reinstalled it on the clean rfactor. Replacing some done, and no weird plugins installed. The error still exists

Last edited:
Hello guys, I'm facing an issue with the mirrors, they're inverted - left is right, right is left. I've been trying to change the cockpit settings, inverting the signals and changing values, but with no success. Any hint on that?

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 28

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%