Cars F1 1988 cars

I have donwloaded the MP4/4 but whre are the other 1988 mod cars to find...like here:
or
One (or both) of those videos is *********************. I believe they're a dodgy outfit. Beware!
Others here may know more about this topic. I have understood that they sell content produced by others without their permission.

One (or both) of those videos is *********************. I believe they're a dodgy outfit. Beware!
Others here may know more about this topic. I have understood that they sell content produced by others without their permission.
Correct. Adding to that I never tried one of their mods that didn't handle really crappy often to the point that there is very little simulation aspect left. I don't know how that specific mod pack handles but I'd be surprised if it was the exception. You're better off looking for 1988 season skins for the McLaren MP4/4. You'll only have one chassis, true, but one that handles decently.

Yup, theres the MP4/4 from VRC and from MakCorp as well.

Correct. Adding to that I never tried one of their mods that didn't handle really crappy often to the point that there is very little simulation aspect left. I don't know how that specific mod pack handles but I'd be surprised if it was the exception. You're better off looking for 1988 season skins for the McLaren MP4/4. You'll only have one chassis, true, but one that handles decently.

Also stolen sounds, any request under their videos to have my sounds removed from their mods was deleted immeditaly. Absolutely pathetic.

If you want to get Sim Dream mods look around on some AC forums some good samaritans waste their money on that crap so the public can have it for free

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%