F1 1987 HE by PureF1 Modding Team

Cars F1 1987 HE by PureF1 Modding Team 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the difference between this mod and the one from Team Endor?
Thank you

I don't know that mod, we only focus on our works :) I can tell you that our mod uses rF2 updated sounds and materials (not chassis). We also have fully working boost pressure indicators, realistic 1987 cockpits made to resemble the real ones. Also engines are based on 1987 real specs.

Last edited:
Hi. thank you for the mod, but I am having trouble getting it up and running. Installs and overwrites, but now i get MAS. file problems in showroom and in game and i get low poly temp models in place of the real cars?

hi lorenzoni i know you have done some great updates on this mod what updates are in version 3.0?...also will you be updating the cart84 mod with the rest of the unfinished teams...cheers.great mods by the way.

Hi Mike, the updates are related to a graphical glitch which only happened to the players using low detail video settings. Yes we'll soon update the Cart 1984 mod with the Ligier and the other missing teams :)

HELP! I played the 2.0 for the last year, and I loved it so much! now i downloaded the 3.0 version (unistalled the 2.0 first), but it doesn't load the car, It tells me "ERROR opening the MAS file of every teams. what can i do?

HELP! I played the 2.0 for the last year, and I loved it so much! now i downloaded the 3.0 version (unistalled the 2.0 first), but it doesn't load the car, It tells me "ERROR opening the MAS file of every teams. what can i do?
Hi! Just tried the 3.0 and it works normally. Probably some file messed up during the removal of your 2.0 version, try installing the mod in this clean copy of rFactor: https://mega.nz/file/MEAnCAjJ#BuC884UKPtH2EJMEsQKcHWxzQthX8BwFRhxnmN0KJH0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back