F1 1986 MOD

Cars F1 1986 MOD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogerio Pascote submitted a new resource:

F1 1986 MOD - F1 1986 complete MOD for Automobilista

Guerreiros do AV presents: F1 1986 MOD for Automobilista!

Cars converted from Rfactor 2 MOD, with permission of Mr. ChiefWiggum (Thanks Mr. ChiefWiggum! You're the best!)
Physics: Rogerio Pascote.

The MOD has 3 differente categories, for our league purposes:
CAT A: cars with full power
CAT B: 5% less power
CAT C: 10% less power

We hope you enjoy our MOD!

Tip: turn on the traction control, because this cars are really beasts to drive!

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

great, thanks.

made a talent file for this mod. works when i skip qualifying. but if i do a training or qualifying without skipping results, the fast cars are missing corners all the time and the cat c pilots are in the front rows.

great, thanks.

made a talent file for this mod. works when i skip qualifying. but if i do a training or qualifying without skipping results, the fast cars are missing corners all the time and the cat c pilots are in the front rows.

I've notice the same. Couple weeks ago I set up talent files and adjusting Aggression , Speed , and MinRacingSkill numbers up and down had no positive effect on fast AI cars being able to navigate the track properly.

I've notice the same. Couple weeks ago I set up talent files and adjusting Aggression , Speed , and MinRacingSkill numbers up and down had no positive effect on fast AI cars being able to navigate the track properly.

guess i found the problem. altered a line within the hdv files of the cars. now they are much more stable and can stay on track. top cars set fastest times now if they are not stuck in traffic.
i will ask the author if i can upload it as an update.;)

Last edited:
Great mod, but unfortunately, I am getting the "memory usage critical" warning with full grid on many tracks, as the game can not handle more than 4gb ram.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back