rF2 F1 1986 LE @ CTMP - Saturday 19 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
FORMULA1.CTMP.png

This week we have some classic F1 for you all and if that is not enough, we also have some rain! If nothing else this event will surely bring some FUN for us all.

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join Us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PUMA

Who will you be driving for? You have an invitation from every team - choose on race night/day

Cars: (F1 1986 LE)
  • Barclay Arrows BMW
  • Benetton Formula Ltd
  • Canon Williams Honda Team
  • Data General Team Tyrrel
  • Equipe Ligier
  • John Player Special Team Lotus
  • Jolly Club SpA
  • Motor Racing Developments
  • Osella Squadra Corse
  • Scuderia Ferrari
  • West Zakspeed Racing
Track: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Subscribe)
Track Layout:
N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Pitstop: Your Choice
Weather Condition: Scripted / Wet - See (HERE)

Fixed Setups:
No (Setups can be shared - Especially with me :D)
Start Type: Standing Start
Driving Assists:
Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Day/Night: Day
ABS/TC: Factory Default

Schedule: (EU) Saturday 19 October 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes PRIVATE )
WarmUp: 19:40 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC (50 minutes)
TyNhxQk.png

Entry List :
  1. Luke Maney
  2. Vantskruv
  3. Craig Dunkley - Event Host
  4. ZeroRisk - Maybe
  5. Victor Jimenez
  6. avenger82
  7. Denis Betty
  8. Kresh
  9. Ken Bell
  10. Redvaliant
  11. Martin Fiala
  12. Pauli Ahonen
  13. Gasper Zupan
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot

UTP# 02 -CD

Ten + drivers are required before this event will become official

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Sign me up please, I will choose which car later. Now this race is something I can sink my teeth into:p. I used to have a League at Race2Play years ago and one of my series was F1 1985. These cars are so fast and hard to drive at the limit, but a lot of fun if you get it right! This is going to be a blast:D.

Last edited:
These cars was crazy fun.
The track was new to me, so I will practice this week. I think I will join the GT3 race day before, and this race when I get the self-esteem. Never raced in rain before. :D

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Sign me up please, I will choose which car later. Now this race is something I can sink my teeth into:p. I used to have a League at Race2Play years ago and one of my series was F1 1985. These cars are so fast and hard to drive at the limit, but a lot of fun if you get it right! This is going to be a blast:D.

Welcome aboard Luke ..hope you have fun :thumbsup:

Practicing at the server now, first time test MP on rF2. Testing out some settings, what a difference it can be. :whistling:
Also, I want the Mclaren Marlboro #02 car. :D

Edit: Hey, these cars are becoming my favoruite now, racing the GT3 cars after racing these feel like driving an old Volvo 740 Station Wagon. :p

Last edited:
Practicing at the server now, first time test MP on rF2. Testing out some settings, what a difference it can be. :whistling:
Also, I want the Mclaren Marlboro #02 car. :D

Edit: Hey, these cars are becoming my favoruite now, racing the GT3 cars after racing these feel like driving an old Volvo 740 Station Wagon. :p

It is a great mod there are many more years ...I truly hope we can get the interest :thumbsup:

The reason Saturday night is light is probably because a lot of SIM racers like to go out and party? My advise to those who do the above is to stay home and drink there (if you must drink:confused:), it would be much safer and easier on your wallet. I know, I was once young and foolish, but now bieng old and fat and with 20/20 hindsight I can clearly see the error of my old ways:thumbsup:.

The reason Saturday night is light is probably because a lot of SIM racers like to go out and party? My advise to those who do the above is to stay home and drink there (if you must drink:confused:), it would be much safer and easier on your wallet. I know, I was once young and foolish, but now bieng old and fat and with 20/20 hindsight I can clearly see the error of my old ways:thumbsup:.
THIS
Old balding with an 8020 rig, I'm going to fit a beer holder to mine in honor of this post! :thumbsup:;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%