rF2 F1 1986 LE @ CTMP - Saturday 19 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sadly the weather script did not work again..I think next time random should be used.

I was very disappointed with myself, especially after performing so well during practice.

Really like the mod and was looking forward to this event :(

I started on softs and my race was over fairly quickly ..should have gone with rain tires (too much damage to continue)

I did hit somebody ..sorry about that, but I was on softs and I could not bring the car to a halt, I would have steered of track if I could have.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all the drivers that managed to finished :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week for our special event :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was running on softs too. :)
Was in 2 place and was so glad, then my fuel emptied. :D
Thought you could refuel these cars but that was not possible.
So I ended 200 meters from the goalline. :poop:

I was running 6 speed manual gearbox, toe and heel. Too many shifts, it gets confusing. In the end I had too many misshifts... blew the motor.
Great fun though, thanks for organising Craig. :)

Fire the weatherman ;)

(And fire the driver of my car who forgot to switch to softs when forced to pit, so I had to pit again later.)

But good fun anyway and I guess the weather unpredictability added something to it as well. Though the speed difference to cars running on softs was downright ridiculous.

Thanks for the race!

I think it had crashed.
Ah right, very strange… :O_o: I wonder what might have caused that to happen. I will be sure to check the logs to see if they can shed any light on the issue. It has been a while since we last saw a server actually crash. Thanks again for sorting it out and restarting the server. :) and apologies for throwing you into the deep end so soon after your return.

Ah right, very strange… :O_o: I wonder what might have caused that to happen. I will be sure to check the logs to see if they can shed any light on the issue. It has been a while since we last saw a server actually crash. Thanks again for sorting it out and restarting the server. :) and apologies for throwing you into the deep end so soon after your return.
It wasn't anything you did mate, and anyway, solution was pretty simple. :)

Yeah fun race (mine was short; stalled it in the grass and could not restart it:roflmao:), thanks for all the work putting it on. These cars are so much fun to race, I hope you will maybe do a series with them sometime?

Sorry I missed this. Finished work on Saturday morning and stayed up to watch the Rugby World cup.... and then slept through to midnight, lol. Anyway, will be up for these in the future

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back