F1 1985 Official Release

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5485TOLE

http://www.load.to/LjTwJrO4Ax/F1_1985_MVCR010.rar

Markus & Valiante present F1 1985 v1.0 for rFactor

rFactor mod of the 1985 Formula One season.
Historical edition, all cars has it’s own physics.

Cars:
Alfa Romeo 185T
Arrows A8
Brabham BT54
Ferrari 156
Ligier JS25
Lola THL1
Lotus 97T
McLaren MP4/2B
Minardi M185
Osella FA1G
RAM 03
Renault RE60B
Spirit 101D
Toleman TG185
Tyrrell 012
Tyrrell 014
Williams FW10
Zakspeed 841

Cars are nor made yet:

Alfa Romeo 184T
Renault RE60

Because there are Tyrrell 012 and Tyrrell 014, choose them in the opponents filter, not to have 2 of Brundle or Bellof on the grid. ( If yo want to race against the 012 choose the F1_1985 and Tyrrel012, or agaist 014 choose F1_1985 and Tyrrell014)

No refuel on races.!!!!!

Please read before you drive:

1.You must warm up the tires for two laps before you can push the car.

2.You can adjust the turbo pressure (control-settings increment and decrement boost)

3.Important, when you use higher turbo pressure you need more fuel, please put in more fuel for a race and take a look to the fuel.

4.Important, more turbo pressure increased the engine temp and blow up the engine, you must one eye on the temp! when the temp is to high, go back 1 or 2 steps.

5.Carefully with the throttle, these cars are beast you drive the powerful f1 cars ever. Gerhard Berger says "You need big balls to drive these cars"

6.The Startsetup have low RPM. You can adjust it.

7.Adjust the ai strength to 85-90, its not a shame :)

COPYRIGHT

By using the following mod you are agreeing to the following:

You agree not to modify or distribute any of the files without permission.

You agree not to convert any of the files to any other gaming format without permission.

You agree to not use any of the files for promotional or commercial use without written permission.

You don’t run races for money. The mod can be used only for free.

CREDITS

Valiante (models and textures)
Markus (physics)
Fabrizio68 (helmet textures)
Antonio (car textures)
Elmenda33(cockpit textures)
Beezle (Brabham texture)

SPECIAL THANKS

We would like to say special thanks to all, who ever sent a report about the demos to us while the 2 years working. To all, who collected photos about the cars, pointing the errors, and to all who gave to us power to work more and more. Thank you again.

FUTURE

F1-S-R has got permission, to make a sound pack, and to make new and better textures to the cars. We hope they will find the pleasure t work on the mod.

Finaly we hope you will enjoy to drive the cars!

Fantastic stuff!

Great mod, love it!

Hard, but always fun to drive, for me one of the best F1 mod's ever.

Last night try them at Estoril 88, were in 1985 I watch for the first time a F1 race live, after a few laps I just stand in front of the screen watching the AI drivers, almost like they were the real ones. Fantastic stuff!

Brilliant mod this

Very difficult to master though and extremely tough on some tracks.

The turbo cars are insane with big boost.

I have tried very hard to use the H pattern shifter and clutch, it does take some getting used to!!

WOuld be rgeat to meet up with a few guys in a server and have a play. Setups seem pretty good from default.

Well I installed this MOD a little while back and last night I had a little play on it and I LOVE IT :D

The car's are difficult to drive as has already been posted in this thread however if your smooth, warm the tires up properly and have a pretty decent setup it is VERY REWARDING I have to say.

Last night I had an AI race around the Austrian A1 Ring, I only tweeked the car slightly and found I really had to push hard to get near the front.

I managed to qualify 4th and in the race I ran to the end and finished 2nd.

If you have not tried it yet and love F1, give it a go it is a real treat from the more recent cars, it would be great to see some races on here arranged used this very MOD, any chance guys ... :wink:

Stu

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years