F1 1975 LE

Cars F1 1975 LE 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
ChiefWiggum submitted a new resource:

F1 1975 LE - F1 1975 LE by ChiefWiggum

F1 1975 LE
includes Ferrari 312T and Tyrrell 007 (other Teams will follow)

copy the GameData and Series Folder in your Automobilista Installation
thx to:
Team CREW (orig. Mod)
Dave Purdy
Mauricio Leiva
Reiza
ISI
regazzoni_zeltwegkzsx4.jpg

Read more about this resource...

For those having problems with the FFB, the force feedback seems reversed to me and I think you need to reverse the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Quality wise, it’s a great mod, the graphics and sound are superb, but the cars are really difficult to drive, a whole order of magnitude harder than the Formula Retro’s and the official 312T in AC (which, admittedly, I always suspected was a little tame). They remind me very much of the Ultima road cars, in that I find it almost impossible to stop them snapping sideways every time I change down a gear. I simply gave up with the Ultima and don’t drive them now, and I fear that might be where this mod is heading too, which would be a great shame.

For those having problems with the FFB, the force feedback seems reversed to me and I think you need to reverse the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Quality wise, it’s a great mod, the graphics and sound are superb, but the cars are really difficult to drive, a whole order of magnitude harder than the Formula Retro’s and the official 312T in AC (which, admittedly, I always suspected was a little tame). They remind me very much of the Ultima road cars, in that I find it almost impossible to stop them snapping sideways every time I change down a gear. I simply gave up with the Ultima and don’t drive them now, and I fear that might be where this mod is heading too, which would be a great shame.

changed the ffbsettings in game from -100 (as advised for my wheel by reiza studios) to +100. ffb feels ok now. but the cars are really hard to drive, though.

changed the ffbsettings in game from -100 (as advised for my wheel by reiza studios) to +100. ffb feels ok now. but the cars are really hard to drive, though.
You shouldn't have to do that, you should be able to just use the hotkeys for reelfeel to reverse the FFB. That way you don't have to keep changing it back and forth all the time. Right Ctrl + Numpad 8 reverses the FFB

Overall good mod so far. I just had to (because I'm a lame driver with shitty sim-rig pedals, and it was too hard for me to tame those beasts) add some traction and ABS :)
Oh, and borrowing HeadPhysics from FRetro helps a lot with cockpit view.

Thanks!

@davks11 Is there any info on screen for you when changing FF with the ctrl+NUM buttons? I have no idea what im doing lol. :D I can see what button should according to that JPG but i dont know how many steps or what settings i have done after i did some changes. Wish there was some info on screen when tweaking the FFB with that.

Also, does this save to each car/all cars or do you have to do the ctrl+NUM tweaks everytime?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back