Resource icon

Skins F1 1972 Style 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
bears submitted a new resource:

F1 1972 Style - F1 1972 Style

1972 had major news stories including Munich Olympics Terrorist Attack, Mark Spitz 7 gold medals and the introduction of digital watches while in Formula 1 the world drivers championship was over 12 rounds and was won by Emerson Fittipaldi in the beautiful JPS Lotus.

In this pack you get 27 cars which are created in the style of the 1972 machines.

Included is two install options

1. A mas install for this just drop the mas file into your 0.94 directory these cars will show up under...

Read more about this resource...

Great job bears! I did only one race in Brianza 66 and I had a blast. However, Jacky Ickx skin was all black. Did anyone else run into this issue?

Not sure if the creator here is still supporting this but I have an issue. I re-installed my rf2, as I was having some other issues. Un subbed from all my subs on workshop, resubbed to Chief's 70's mod. Tried to install this through the rfcmp method and it wouldn't load, error said it couldn't find Chief's mod. But it's there ?? Could be a versioning thing, maybe this is looking for an older version of the 70's mod than I have installed ??

There is a refuse in description

1. A mas install for this just drop the mas file into your 0.94 directory these cars will show up under F5000_70

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back