rFactor 2 Racing Club event
27081d1279471898-f1-1971-monza-79-saturday-july-24th-2010-f171.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT F171

Mod: F1 1971 (Free choice of vehicle)
Track: Zolder 79

Official Practice: 19:00 GMT, 40 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes superpole
Warmup: 3 minutes
Race: 19:55 GMT, 2 x 25 minutes (seperate qualifying for both races, formation lap and standing start)

Notes:

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. You must ESC after your timed lap otherwise the game will DQ you

3. Should you have a problem with transparent helmets (this is an rFactor bug with custom textures), set Helmet=0 in your .PLR file found in your UserData\[yourusername] folder.

4. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Kevin Hopkins
2. Julien Luca
3. Mattia Gottardi
4. Ali Kayhan
5. Sergio Marques
6. Stuart Gillard
7. Marc van Niekerk
8. Lee Palmer
9. Chris Butcher

Put me down for tonight race please Ryan, just tried this mod and track and it is AMAZING, the cars move around SO much and feel incredible around this track I have to give a race a crack tonight ... I've even got my blip on manual downshifting sorted ... :D

Stu

Can I be Cinderella please? :p

I'll know If I can race about 1800GMT, have a couple of small computer issues to sort. Don't think its anything major.

On a side note Ryan, is it Parc Ferme? ;)

Well just had another quick run round the track, without any setup work I managed a 1:34.xxx, not sure how that is in comparison to where you guys are at, probably MILES away lol ... anyhow off out for a bit now, but back later for some more practice and then the race :D

Stu

Great mod this one, very fun to drive and great looking cars with awesome sounds, deserve a grid with more drivers, still we were only eight but good ones, maybe another day than Saturday would be better.

Two or three days ago, after sign up I was almost regretting that, because first laps with these ones aren’t easy, plenty of mistakes and very poor lap times, but when get it the times come really down.

With most of my best laps on second 29 and several others making laps easy on second 28, my goal was to keep my pace and try to don’t make mistakes.

Manage to grab an 5th and 4th place, with only a spin in first race at the last chicane and goal achieved.

Thanks to all that join and RD.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing