F1 1967 Season | F-Vintage

Skins F1 1967 Season | F-Vintage 1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Politzania submitted a new resource:

F-Vintage 1967 - 1967 skins for F-Vintage

This mod attempts to replicate some cars from the 1967 season, and it will not overwrite any of the original F-Vintage files. These skins will modify the original cars, giving them different specs from each other.

View attachment 360393

How do I install it?
Just install it like any other mods, extract the files from the .rar file to your game folder.

WARNING:This mod is prone to changes and some helmets are still incomplete. I also plan...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I appreciate that you are creating this mod. I have not had a chance to download and install, but grateful for anybody providing content for vintage f1 cars. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your work @Politzania. The mod is great and I've just started a 1967 F1 championship. :thumbsup:

However, there's a major issue with your mod: the FFB is all messed up. The problem comes from the car descriptions which you changed in the .veh files. The RealFeel plugin (and its ini file) uses it to match each car with its FFB entry.
I've fixed it by re-using Reiza's tag and adding to each car description line: F_Vintage:
Here's an example of how it looks after the change: Description="F_Vintage: #01 Jack Brabham" in F_Vintage_67_01.veh.

Here are all VEH files with the fixed description line: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNoSOYCNWJRhzCgmVfx8gHl2zCA?e=vbiH5k

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your work @Politzania. The mod is great and I've just started a 1967 F1 championship. :thumbsup:

However, there's a major issue with your mod: the FFB is all messed up. The problem comes from the car descriptions which you changed in the .veh files. The RealFeel plugin (and its ini file) uses it to match each car with its FFB entry.
I've fixed it by re-using Reiza's tag and adding to each car description line: F_Vintage:
Here's an example of how it looks after the change: Description="F_Vintage: #01 Jack Brabham" in F_Vintage_67_01.veh.

Here are all VEH files with the fixed description line: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNoSOYCNWJRhzCgmVfx8gHl2zCA?e=vbiH5k
I actually never knew that the FFB changed depending on the .veh description, thank you for telling me!
I'll change this later in a future update, alognside a change to the engine files (The engines don't last very long because I messed up while changing the lifetime avg)

Hi,

If you have a look at your Realfeel.ini file, I'm pretty sure you'll notice dozens of strange entries. ;)

I'll change this later in a future update, alognside a change to the engine files (The engines don't last very long because I messed up while changing the lifetime avg)

I did noticed that issue with the engine while running 100km races (around 35-40 minutes). In all races I did, there were only 3-4 cars still running at the end of the race, out of 16.

Last edited:
I did noticed that issue with the engine while running 100km races (around 35-40 minutes). In all races I did, there were only 3-4 cars still running at the end of the race, out of 16.
Huh, that's a bit odd.
Because of the engine lifetime that I messed up, most cars are able to handle 1 hour races, but not 2 hour races.
Is your damage multiplier set at 2x?

I did ran the race with time x2 and "damage: time scaled". So that could explain it (around 80 minutes game time). Though they were running 120 minutes-long races in those days, if I'm not mistaken.

Politzania updated F1 1967 Season | F-Vintage with a new update entry:

Some changes

DELETE ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS BEFORE INSTALLING!

-Fixed FFB (Thanks for telling me how to fix it, polo199.)
-Talent files
-Minor changes on some skins
-Added new upgrades files
⠀ Brabham BT11, Brabham BT20, Cooper T81 and BRM P83
-Added 5 skins
⠀ Ludovico Scarfiotti (Ferrari)
⠀ Mike Parkes (Ferrari)
⠀ Bob Anderson (DW Racing Enterprises)
⠀ Chris Irwin (Reg Parnell Racing)
⠀ Guy Ligier (Guy Ligier)
-Removed 1 skin
⠀ Lorenzo Bandini (Ferrari)