Resource icon

Cars F-zero blue falcon v0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Brownninja97

Premium
Brownninja97 submitted a new resource:

F-zero blue falcon - Falcon punch the track

preview_zpse7f89837.jpg

So a while back the_meco made this as a sort of joke project but then dropped it. I asked him if i could finish it. He said.................yes(yes i did fan girl(coming from a man) out in reaction). After lots of blood sweat and notepad files I believe its ready for usage.

Basically the version ive made is slower then mecos and also has a braking system which just slow down too fast so i weakened the...

Read more about this resource...

I've been dying to try this mod, but every time I choose the car and track and hit start, Windows says acs.exe has stopped working and forces me to close the program. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I've been dying to try this mod, but every time I choose the car and track and hit start, Windows says acs.exe has stopped working and forces me to close the program. Any ideas on how to fix this?
ive not updated it in a while, there have been several updates since the last patch of this mod which changes the way suspension, sound and aero works. Ive been a part of many other projects thanks to rallyworldmod so this has been overlooked sadly.

ive not updated it in a while, there have been several updates since the last patch of this mod which changes the way suspension, sound and aero works. Ive been a part of many other projects thanks to rallyworldmod so this has been overlooked sadly.
Someone gave me a link to an updated mod on some Russian download site. The game no longer crashes, but the force feedback goes crazy on my G27 on the straights. If you or anyone else can link to an update that fixes this, I would really appreciate it.

Someone gave me a link to an updated mod on some Russian download site. The game no longer crashes, but the force feedback goes crazy on my G27 on the straights. If you or anyone else can link to an update that fixes this, I would really appreciate it.
well i was planning to make a fix today, its working, i toned down the ffb which was pretty reasonable with my version but thrustmaster users had weird artefacts. Anyways the issue now is that the car barely turns even at low speeds. Ill likely have it fixed with a new version out this week, well hopefully that is

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%