F-USA Gen 1 Indycar season 1995 AI drivers

Other F-USA Gen 1 Indycar season 1995 AI drivers 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
ww2warrior submitted a new resource:

F-USA Gen 1 Indycar season 1995 AI drivers - Indycar 1995 season AI for Automobilista 2

Want to race against real drivers from the Indycar 1995 season? Are you nostalgic of the Indycar racing 2 game from Papyrus back in the days? Then this AI is for you! I have to say that Reiza was a little bit lazy with the stock liveries this time but I tryed to do my best to fit drivers to the most fitting cars... How could they not include a similar skin to the Indy 95 champion Jacques Villeneuve or the classic Valvoline car of Robby Gordon... Anyways, constructive comments are welcomed of...

Read more about this resource...

Hey I love Reiza and I know they're working really hard already! More skins would be fantastic !
I have asked, let's see when he answers, then I write what he answered.
Sometimes it depends on the license, what they are allowed to do or maybe how many cars. For example, the Penske-Chassis do not exist.

Hey I love Reiza and I know they're working really hard already! More skins would be fantastic !
Rob Thompson wrote to me,
There are some skins that still need porting over to different cars (they were quickly added so we could get dev post screenshots) but i think they're Honda ones so i'm not sure the Reynards will grow that much
I still have to make a Valvoline style Reynard though

I think we should just wait and see how Reiza decides.

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for the replies, I've been using Henrique Freitas's 1995 mod for now on which already includes an AI file matching his skins, I highly suggest you guys move on to that mod. it's really good. Feel free to use this file if you want, I am unfortunatly not gonna update this mod further in the futur! Here's the link https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/indycar-1995-work-in-progress.49606/

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have ONE complaint with this car from Reiza. THEY SOUND THE SAME AS THE 98 and 2000 CARS AND YET THEY SOUNDED DIFFERENT IRL! Why didn't they use the IDT 1994-95 MOD?!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back