AC F-Renault 3.5 @ Zandvoort - Friday September 18th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race guys. Super challenging format but very fun and rewarding. As usual Mr Levi was the class of the field in qually. It was quite challenging getting the car to behave on the bumps, going off line here costed you time off throttle and that means lots of time lost.

I held Levi up for the best part of 5 or so laps then binned it. Pitted, had a coming together with Ricky. I apologize on a better day I would have avoided you, your ping was 130ish but you were jumping around/warping a bit and it made it hard to judge, that and my tiredness didn't help. Finished a lap down. Great race would do again.

Great race guys. Super challenging format but very fun and rewarding. As usual Mr Levi was the class of the field in qually. It was quite challenging getting the car to behave on the bumps, going off line here costed you time off throttle and that means lots of time lost.

I held Levi up for the best part of 5 or so laps then binned it. Pitted, had a coming together with Ricky. I apologize on a better day I would have avoided you, your ping was 130ish but you were jumping around/warping a bit and it made it hard to judge, that and my tiredness didn't help. Finished a lap down. Great race would do again.
I was having the same issues with other cars, very hard to judge where to go. Had a good run with Evan for the lead but that only lasted a couple laps before I pulled a Kimi and "shpun". It was great fun and I look forward to next time!

Kinda expected a result like this. Don't think this car is suited to racing at this track. Also the ping makes it even more frustrating. Good stuff at the start with Rick.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%