AC F-Renault 3.5 @ Monza GP, Sunday September 6th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm very sorry, but I'm gonna have to sign out for this one.
Some last time changes.
Have a good one.

Hi!
I am thinking about joining but 32 laps is too heavy for me with so few people :confused:
Maybe we could reduce this? ... if this race is going to happen at all...

Sorry for the spin in front of you Paul! I felt so bad that I actually just left the race. Really really really sorry, I thought I could manage to do the Parabollica without spinning.

I want to rage so badly after how I raced.
Lead the race for 14 laps with a 3-5 second gap to Matyas, crash myself out of the second lesmos just randomly, no pressure or whatever. Then pit, repair, get back and crash 2 laps later again but this time on a freaking straight.
I hate myself.:mad:

I can feel with you Ricardo! I often have to rage about my performance!

My whole race was destroyed from begining when my mighty cs pedals decided to give me only 90% throttle altough pedal is fully pressed :mad::mad:

I want to rage so badly after how I raced.
Lead the race for 14 laps with a 3-5 second gap to Matyas, crash myself out of the second lesmos just randomly, no pressure or whatever. Then pit, repair, get back and crash 2 laps later again but this time on a freaking straight.
I hate myself.:mad:
Tthe first few lap is fun for me I tried the catch up Ricardo but He is little bit faster than me and then when I went back to pit for new tyres my computer is freezed, I just heard from Ricardo "Matyas are u disconnected" and the everything went to black sorry guys :/ I hope better luck in the next race, and I really looking for next battle with you Ricardo :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%