Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This was fun.
Nice car to drive which provided plenty of action on track.:thumbsup:

Race 1 started in the middle of the pack but soon i spun and lost a lot of places. The race changed and slowly i was recovering positions and having fun battling with other cars. Some other mistakes made me loose some time but in the end it was fun.

Race 2 decided not to qualify to avoid the chaotic start. So from last place i managed to finish 8th. It was great fun although most of those positions were gained by other drivers mistakes. When the battles started things got intense and the close racing was awesome.

Thanks to all for another great event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
4 sign ups and yet 8 votes :roflmao: I forgot to make public the votes to see who voted for what, so it would be helpful if whoever signed up just mentioned what their vote was :thumbsup: (I live and learn... )

Great fun on track yesterday evening with an awesome car to drive
1409.gif
with lots of fair and fast drivers on track
rockwoot.gif

In race 2 I improved my setup which was much more comfortable to drive
00015024.gif

I prefer BAC Mono
00014002.gif
rather than Formula Vee
00015040.gif

The other side of the coin.........since upgrade to v 1.21 I suffer lots of stuttering which disturbed me during the race together with not a good feeling with settings of my wheel which are very bad
00035041.gif

Thanks Andrew for hosting
22049.gif

See ya in the next one...............in the meantime
00026043.gif

BAC Mono is quite a pleasure and easy to drive and the immersion and sense of speed is great. The challenge is in taking advantage of all the (excessive?)corner speed and grip it provides and hitting all those braking/corner entry points just right. Since it's so well balanced and manageable(especially on tire compound A), you can only be fast if you manage to push it to the max lap after lap and keep it clean. And that's where the challenge is at with this car imo. The default setup also worked very well for me.:thumbsup:

So sorry guys. I practiced for 3 hours before the race and as we got to Qualify, with a full field, my game just CTD. No warning or error messages. Every time I reconnected it wiuld CTD after about 15 seconds. Not hardware, I assure you, but no idea why. Went to my server and everything worked fine with 20 cars on track online. Will keep trying though.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline