Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

first of all, the ending of race 1 was so much fun racing with @Julian Dietz.ended up second after leading the race in the middle part. 2nd race i pretty much got the win gifted after contact between the 2 leading cars and i drove lonely laps to the finish.

now, during both quali and race sessions there was a lot of talking, namecalling and swearing, which is not only distracting, but also kills the enjoyment of driving.we all agreed to a set of rules when signing up, one of them being:
  • Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.
and another one is no talking during qualy and race sessions.
so next time if you feel the need to talk to drivers regarding accidents do it after the race and dont distract others who are still on track.funnily enough you talk about reporting drivers when you are the one clearly not abiding the rules.
vent over

tener hambre : to be hungry

You are angry, not hungry. ;)

As for the crashes, it sucks, but don't be too angry. Expect accidents in a club race like this, be cautious of other drivers around you and hope that others do it as well to their best ability. It's much better than some other multiplayers, but there's still a reasonably high probability of such incidents. Especially at the back of the grid. Qualifying near the top usually helps quite a bit i find.

@Andrew James

I am really tired of having crashes without my fault.

Today, I had 2 crashes because crazy drivers and a lot of minor incidents like for example, S Andersson was out of the track and he come back without looking mirrors and that makes me to brake in the midle of the straight losing 2 or 3 seconds.

A lot of accidents without my responsibility that makes me really hungry, because in this event I was really faster compared with other events and I couldn´t play nothing.

In the first race, a crash with a black car skidded in the middle of the large straight of this track and so I am really hungry.

All the races I have played here I have a lot of accidents without my fault and I am really sad. Last Saturday was my first race without any accident but Tal Segal crash me a few and make me lose positions, but that was a understanding crash that can happen and he wait for me too.

But today was impossible, crashes in qualify, incidents, crashes in race, etc...

So I please all to don´t be a crazy driver and If they don´t know how to drive without crash, don´t participate in the races.

I can report at least 5 drivers with this event, but I will not report because I am just here for having fun. The next event (Formula Extreme) is my perfect event because Formula Extreme is my car and Formula 1 cars are the cars that I drive in a lot of leagues, etc...
So I will look to crashers, and if they crash me I will report all that happens me.

I understeand that accidents happens, but accidents like today and having accidents all the races is not acceptable.

Greetings.
I am sorry to hear you didn't have fun. However there is to be no finger pointing in the thread. PM me with your report, include a video with multiple angles. There's no point saying "I won't report it." Sorry to sound rather forward but either report it or don't complain, it is in the drivers hands to keep the club clean by reporting incidents to me.

Hi guys

Thanks for a great race. I did only participate in race 1.

My first top three quali, I qualified as number two.

The race start went okay, I lost one position and watch the battle in front of me, and both @Guus Verver and @Julian Dietz went of the track, so suddenly I was in first place. Never tried that before :) I know it sounds funny but my heart began to pump and I could not hold it together – could not cope with the pressure. I lost two positions and at the last chicane @Tal Segal went on the outside and we hat a little bang, and I went of the track. Tal showed good sportsmanship and waited for me on the back straight so I could pass him. After a couple of laps, I made a mistake again and Tal went by. I finished fourth, and that is by far the best race I ever had, so I think is going the right way for me. I just have to learn to be more consistent.

A little question:

What is the secret at the final turn, I seemed to loose a lot of time in sector three?
I am braking just before the 100 meter mark and going close to the curb in second gear and the wide out on the straight.

What can I say. There was an incident in which I entered the track again a bit clumsily because of some reasons like spinning again when trying to get back so, yes that was not ok entering the track like that. I apologize for that but then being called something that is used in swearing (and in public servers) I do not approve to that kind of behaviour.
Then in the last turn in last lap you came with full speed and rammed me so do not talk about bad behaviour from others please.
If you consider yourself such a good driver you should be able to overseeing these incidents in club races without being shouted at because here we are in very different levels of skill to be driving. You should be able to calculate with the risk to crash with others when the skill level is so different and you consider yourself as such a good driver.
The chatting during qualifying and race is not allowed but still there was a lot of chatting from a couple of drivers. This is also not acceptable and this has been going on in other races as well although there was a lot of reminders to keep quit during qualifying and races. That is also bad behaviour.
I sincerely hope that this is put behind us and that we can have so fun as we can in this fantastic community with the club races.

Okay, no more chat about the incidents please. The forum is not the place for throwing around accusations and arguing about the race. This is the second time in this thread I am saying so, next time expect an official warning against your racing license. PM me your reports. Sorry if I sound strict, it isn't targeted at any of you in particular, but I grow tired of having to always act like a policeman when you all already know the rules.

Yesterdays racing incidents are already under investigation by the staff.

Remember guys, this is a hard car to drive. Use assists if you can't drive it safely consistently. Also, The first corner is going to be doubly dangerous because of this difficult car - take it extra easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back