Extreme tire pressure after pitstop

Hey guys!

Something odd happened to me during the last ACC clubrace. After spinning and damaging my car I decided to pit and get the necessary repairs. Since I wasn't sure how bad the damage to my tires was I opted to change tires as well. When I set the check-mark to change tires, the pressures were displayed and seemed okay. When I left the pits I checked tire temp and pressure to see my tire pressures at a mind- and almost tire blowing 32 PSI which increased to more than 33 PSI with hot tires. To my surprise the tires lived but of course my laptimes died.

After this incident I wasn't sure if I did anything wrong. So I did an offline race and recreated the situation. As soon as I activated the change tires option the pressures were displayed. But there was no possibility to change them. So even if I did something wrong I don't know how to do it right.

Did somebody experience this as well? What can I do to prevent this from happening again?
I know it's still early access, no worries, but maybe I'm just overlooking something.

Thanks for any ideas.

This happened to me as well. I did a 1 hour race and all the ai pitted after 15 or 20 minutes. I decided to keep going then I pitted just for tyres with 20 minutes to go. I requested a small change to the front right tyre but when I left the pits, the tyres were all over 30 then reached 33. This wasn't the only issue as with about 10 minutes to go, all the other 21 cars just stopped in different areas of the track. Maybe run out of fuel? They pitted after 15 to 20 minutes and to have every single ai stop on track? This means though after I negotiated the parked cars, I won the race!!! Lol not how I wanted after an hour race. I love this sim and it's early access so I'm sure it'll get sorted.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%