Extracting telemetry data for Motion Platform

Hi,
I am a happy owner of a 4 actuator motion platform....https://opensfx.com.
It is an open source free software.
Unfortunately there is no plugin for RBR.
I have no clue about programming but would like to ask how can the telemetry be obtained from RBR. My idea is to forward the answer (I hope there is an answer) to the community and hope someone there creates the plugin so that anyone can enjoy the physics of RBR.
You can check in the opensfx website the free for everyone and DIY spirit of this project.
Let me know if you need any info about it.
Hope to hear from anyone soon with an answer.
Rgds

I also really would like to see a RBR-plugin for the opensfx-project. SimTools already has one (xsimulator.net).
I've sent a request to Workerbee a few days ago, but he don't want to do this at the moment. Unfortunately, I don't have that much programming experience either. A request within the opensfx discord channel maybe a further attempt.

Hello,

I've written a standalone software (not rbr plugin)
that reads the required motion data from RBR
and sends the data to our motion platform (gforcefactory edge 6d) by UDP packets.

It should be fairly easy to add support for
this platform aswell. Send me PM if this is of interest

-Sami

Good news guys, I have implemented UDP telemetry in NGP6 for RBR, and also a working SFX-100 platform plugin.
So far everything works as expected, as we are already in the testing phase.
The plan is to develop a decent basic profile (or a couple) for RBR/NGP6 and then release that stuff.
I will add links on the official Next Generation Physics download page at GVRC.

Hi WorkerBee,

aka FlyPT working on its movement software, could you transmit the hook files to it so that it can integrate it?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%