Extra World Championship

Cars Extra World Championship 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a problem: it works well, but the cars are all shadowy black. Livery is there, and the car physics work (camera is a bit too high, hope it gets checked out, but it's not a problem for now) but it's covered in a black, very dark tone. Anyone has the same issue or it's just me?

I have a problem: it works well, but the cars are all shadowy black. Livery is there, and the car physics work (camera is a bit too high, hope it gets checked out, but it's not a problem for now) but it's covered in a black, very dark tone. Anyone has the same issue or it's just me?
Yes it is a common issue, just play at full detail both for player and opponents. This thing will be fixed with the next update

Yes it is a common issue, just play at full detail both for player and opponents. This thing will be fixed with the next update
Oh! Ok! Thanks kind sir! If I may suggest moving the cameras a bit and adding the DAMS project for '94 as well? It's your choice, obviously, but I believe the cameras are a bit too high. Thanks again sir!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back