Extra Tracks for GSC

I was looking online for something related to my AV and GSD issues, when I landed on a page with about 20 to 30 tracks for GSC. Some of them look original, meaning not ripped from another game (as far as I can tell. For instance, there is a "Milan Street" track I have never seen before).

Anyway, I am not posting the link as I don;t want to create any issues, but I feel that someone with more knowledge than I have should take a look and see oif these tracks are legal or not. If they are legal they would be fantastic for leagues and single player play.

Here is the list I found:

Abu DhabiMap82.9 MB Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
BalcarceMap72.3 MBAutódromo Juan Manuel Fangio de Balcarce, Balcarce, Argentina New !
Barcelona 2012Map75.9 MBCircuit de Catalunya, Barcelona, España
Birmingham 2012Map47.4 MBBarber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
DelawareMap45.3 MBDelaware Speedway, London, Ontario, Canada
DetroitMap157.2 MBBelle Isle Park, Detroit, Michigan, USA Update !
DoningtonMap46.7 MBDonington Park Circuit, Leicestershire, UK
FlorianopolisMap158.1 MBAutódromo Internacional de Florianopolis, Florianopolis, Brazil
GuaporéMap75.4 MBAutódromo Internacional de Guaporé, Guaporé, Brazil
Hockenheim 2011Map104.3 MBHockenheimring, Hockenheim, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland
JacksonvilleMap45.8 MBJacksonville Superspeedway, Jacksonville, FL, USA
JerezMap107.5 MBCircuito Permanente De Jerez, Jerez de la Frontera, España
JoesvilleMap14.8 MBJoesville Speedway, Joesville, MT, USA
Laguna Seca 2011Map89.9 MBMazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Monterey, California, USA
Long Beach 2012Map95.1 MBLong Beach Street Circuit, Long Beach, California, USA
Mid-OhioMap64.2 MBMid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio, USA
MilanoMap185.1 MBMilano City Street Circuit, Milano, Italia
Montréal 2012Map93.6 MBCircuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montréal, Canada New !
Monza 2012Map80.8 MBAutodromo Nazionale di Monza, Monza, Italia
Nuerburgring 2011Map82.2 MBNürburgring, Nürburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Deutschland
PutnamMap56.9 MBPutnam Park, Mount Meridian, Indiana, USA
Road AmericaMap119.0 MBRoad America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, USA
Sepang 2012Map38.4 MBSepang International Circuit, Sepang, Malaysia
St. Petersburg 2012Map30.8 MBSt. Petersburg Street Circuit, St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
SuzukaMap44.5 MBInternational Racing Course, Suzuka, Japan
Valencia StreetMap70.5 MBValencia Street Circuit, Valencia, España Provided by BLOG DO ALEX
VanportMap106.5 MBPortland International Raceway, Portland, Oregon, USA

Upon reviewing a few of the tracks, I doubt they are someone after hours endevour. The Milan Street track is way too well done, with actual 3D monuments pretty much in the right places. My guess is that it has been stolen from some arcade game of some sort, like Forza. It's actually a lot of fun, but it'll never fly here.

Other tracks seem genuine one offs and may be legal. A few don't work at all.

I know that german guy. Guess he was kicked out of some forum a while ago with his tracks. Anyway he got tracks for many sims and alot of them also. Dunno, but its sort of obvious where the conversions from.
The Mid Ohio track is labled as Virtua Lemans ingame, so im pretty sure ALL tracks are Rfactor conversions, so not THAT much work but also not know if legal. But since he not declared the tracks as conversions and credit the original author i guess its not that ok.
I have to say i got the tracks also a while ago, just because thts exact the lag of gsc, not enough tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back