Extra Event :)

How about this. I've checked the calendar and I'm free at 26th of June so I can join. I hope my PC will let me download this even though it had 9GB disc space left.

This is a suggestion: How about if you can use the rF2 game with the Series Package named
Historic Grand Prix with the 1960 cars at the famous 1966 Monte Carlo circuit. The links for downloading the track and the unfinished rF2 mod are here: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

It's not a problem for me to download this mod that u've posted, but I just want to know if you (and maybe the signed contestants) say YES or No to the suggestion. I will think about signing up for this fun event.

I think that more people are able to people rf1 than rf2, not going that far i think that Ron cant play with rF2.

So I think that the best option nowadays is rF1

i am available all day on Mondays, Wednesdays and the Weekends and evenings all week until 28th june from then i am avaialble allday and night all week

will there be a test server for this

Are we racing 3 races for 4 laps at only 1 track or maybe more?

BTW I'm free at 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th of June and 1st of July from 14-20 GMT, so LET ME IN THIS EVENT BROO!!!!!!!!

i can only get solitude as the download provider for Clemont Ferrand wont let as after i put in a key it says allow download and loads up page again then it says i have reached my maxium limit for 9 minutes then it happens again so i cant download it can you paste a different link please thanks

i can only get solitude as the download provider for Clemont Ferrand wont let as after i put in a key it says allow download and loads up page again then it says i have reached my maxium limit for 9 minutes then it happens again so i cant download it can you paste a different link please thanks

Gonna upload it now give me some min

The event is going to be hold on saturday 29th June at 17 GMT.

If you have any problem to assist, post it and we will find a solution to it.

The circuit is going to be Solittude, but if you preffer "Charade" just say it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%