Extra Event :)

As we are 8 already, we can start thinking on date and time for running.

Also we have to choose one circuit, we can run whereever you want I don't really mind (Dont need to be one of those circuits).

So I would suggest putting the times that you CANNOT participate for just avoiding it :)

See you on the track!

PS: Put the times on GMT please :)

Hi Carlos!

I think it's a fantastic idea. I'm sure that I'm taking part in the event this weekend. At the moment, I would say I can participate at anytime, so I don't mind at what time the event is going to be. I'll give notice you if I change my plans ;)

About the circuit, I think the best one is Clermont-Ferrand, but it's only my opinion...

Hi Carlos!

I think it's a fantastic idea. I'm sure that I'm taking part in the event this weekend. At the moment, I would say I can participate at anytime, so I don't mind at what time the event is going to be. I'll give notice you if I change my plans ;)

About the circuit, I think the best one is Clermont-Ferrand, but it's only my opinion...

For those who don't knwo which circuit is Clermont-Ferrand is the second option.

How about this. I've checked the calendar and I'm free at 26th of June so I can join. I hope my PC will let me download this even though it had 9GB disc space left.

This is a suggestion: How about if you can use the rF2 game with the Series Package named
Historic Grand Prix with the 1960 cars at the famous 1966 Monte Carlo circuit. The links for downloading the track and the unfinished rF2 mod are here: http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2dl/

It's not a problem for me to download this mod that u've posted, but I just want to know if you (and maybe the signed contestants) say YES or No to the suggestion. I will think about signing up for this fun event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back