Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i texted about my problem in the reviews about sharpness of the screen (sorry for doing it in the reviews and giving 4 stars), with this update nothing changed with it, so maybe you can tell me where is this sharpness filter option in csp settings? cause i cant find it nowhere
Hello, go to the filters page and apply the new "csp" and "video" content manager presets. The issue should be fixed :)

is there anyway to reset back to normal settings? after i downloaded the csp and video settings, when i try to run my game it runs on max 20 fps and all my overlays and huds are stuck in the top left of my screen, if you know how to reset them or take them away, please help, its almost unplayable

is there anyway to reset back to normal settings? after i downloaded the csp and video settings, when i try to run my game it runs on max 20 fps and all my overlays and huds are stuck in the top left of my screen, if you know how to reset them or take them away, please help, its almost unplayable
One way to reset it is to go through all csp settings and whatever is marked red colour right click and press reset

Hello. Can you give me some tips regarding HDR settings with the settings? I've turned on my TV with HDR and now I can't see the car screen. Also the track seems to much bright.
I could see that the default pure filters they have a HDR version. Do you plan on including something similar?
Thanks for this fantastic filter.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years