Exporting problems

I am working on a track, and have exported in many times for testing purposes. The last time I exported it, it loaded in rFactor, but there were no materials showing. I could drive around the track and crash into the walls, but there was no texture except a few Objects and SObjects. Has anyone else had this error, and if so, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Clayton Fraley

Ok will try that. The track loads just fine, and I can drive around on it, but nothing but a few Objects and SObjects appear. The track, walls, terrain, etc are drivable, just not showing a texture.

I've never had this issue, but if breaking up the track into several objects sorts it out, you ought to know that you break up the track by adding a new surface and selecting 'set material'. I've never seen any way of manually setting the LOD values*, except for editing the scn file. And who wants to do that after each export?

If you have 3dsimed, you could load your scn in there. That can show quite a few properties, and material info, for a venue.

*edit: For tracks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back