Export Error to rFactor

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I was here; it's been a while since I worked on my project due to endless PC issues, but I'm back!

I'm having a problem exporting to rFactor, it's telling me there's an error in the application. Now, I seem to remember having export problems before and being told it was a texture issue, then being advised to edit something or other in Notepad, but I can't for the life of me remember any more than that.

Could someone advise, please? Better still, could someone take the project and have a look for me, please, as it might be easier to advise if you can actually get into it.

I'm looking for someone with lots of knowledge on BTB to help me with this. The project has been started for years now, literally, and it's beginning to turn into a nightmare.


I'll have a look. It may come to deleting all objects, then walls, etc, until exporting works and the type of thing can be identified, then deleting half of those things and so on to narrow it down.
Ooohhh, I hate the dreaded 'D' word, lol! I'm sure it's something to do with the terrain as I've only really got one terrain object. I've been working on it for so long (years) I've no idea what I did or when I did it. I desperately want to keep all the terrain, it's taken me absolutely ages to get it looking right. Walls... I have the majority of my track lined with walls as white/yellow lines, so that should be fun! I also have 'collision' walls over my armco s-objects because they were high poly.

It'd be awesome if you could look at it for me, thank you! I'll PM you. I'm not sure if you remember me, I think I may or may not have been on a different account before, this is my Facebook login. :)