explanation of my absence ....

Hi Guys,

Maybe some of you guys noticed i have not been around a while, i drove the monaco f1 race and that was the last one , i want to explain why i'm not able to drive and hope you guys and the rd team will understand and not throw me out of the racing club for to long absence.

Last April i moved into a new home and that kept me away a few weeks but after that i stated i was back and drove the monaco race , but i became ill, i got weird fysical complainds like dizyness and near fainting experiences and the doctors told me i was due to the stress of moving and work and all. So i took some rest a while. One of the issues i had was bad vision so that was one of the reasons why i could not drive plus when i did some driving i got really nasty kinda fainting sensation, i mean it felt like i was gonna faint. The rest did not help though and a next issue came along , double vision. i started to see double , real anoying that made racing or what kinda game totaly impossible.

So i went to the doctor again and she now finaly send me to hospital for some check ups , well a CT scan followed and they found the cause.
There is a 2cm wide ball(kiste) in my head , right in the middle of my brain. This thing is blocking the moisture regulation in my brain and its filling up pushing my brain agaist my skull. Now they need to do brain surgery to remove the thing and remove the pressure. Tomorrow i will find out when all this is gonna happen.

I'm happy i finaly know what causes all these troubles and I just wanted to share this with you guy's. I hope they help me soon and i hope i'll be back soon for some racing again.

see ya all on track soon!

Omfg, I know we didn't talk for a while...obviously a lot has happened since then.
Damn Rich, I knew you weren't feeling well but this...I am totally stunned by this news.
But let's think positive and hope they can remove it without too much risk.
I wish you a lot of strength the coming period, offcourse Sas too.
Take care buddy and i'll try to stay updated.

Hi Richard,

Glad they found the cause. And I hope they will solve this, by means of surgery or whatever. This really sounds scary, but you gotta have faith. And before you know it, you'll find yourself behind the wheels again soon enough.

Cheers

Welcome back Ric,

Really sad to hear that mate. But always be hopeful. My mother's uncle also had a kist problem and a surgery, now he is %100 ok and fine. Same will go with you i'm sure . Be strong and return to racing quickly Buddy:car2:! Prayers are with you:handshake:.

Nice to hear from you :)I wish you my best, Rich. You're in my prayers.

Hope to see you back on track soon. It's great that the doctors can remove it and they caught it now rather than later :)

Omg Richard :( Hard times ahead from what i read. Glad you finally know what is causing the physical trouble and hopefully they can fix it soon, so we can see you on the track in perfect condition again.

My thoughts are with you!!

hey guy's

had some pretty bad news , it's not a kisk , its a tumor.
going into surgery this tuesday. They will place a drain in my body.

thnx for the support and i'm sure i will be ok !

oh i had a tumor too :(

I think the best way is the always believe in yourself and keep your morale high mate :thumb: We will see you soon % 100 healthy :nod:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 39.0%