F1 2010 Expert mode - am I ready for it?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there, my first post. I enjoy playing this game, in fact I don't play any other game at all. I thought I would go for 100% in terms of PS3 trophies.

How hard is expert mode? I am playing with Lotus in 1st season, I got pole position in every race, won all except Catalunya and Singapore.

I won the championship already, signed up with RBR Renault for season 2. but I am sort of in dilemma. Hard is too easy, but I am a bit scared that expert will be requiring perfect setup and laps in qualifying. If you are wondering how good/bad I am, I can set 1:55:9xx in Bahrain and 1:26:9xx in Sakhir (I think) with Lotus in qualifying.

Any advice?

Well heres a short clip last night with everything turned of and legend AI with RDDEV True AI, not Alonso and Hamilton realy agressive

Any hoo here it is, and this will tell you if you ready, check my aggressive driving

watch it in sweet 1080p below

Alonso is a prick on the Ai, i have another where Hamilton pushes me onto the grass and then breaks really early and i hit his back end, Webber crashes out ( No surprise there ) and takes out 3 others, carnage.

Hey Fad, notice im getting the hang of no assists and Gears, need a little more practice and i recon short shifting sometimes helps with traction and tyres.

A big bump :D

4th season, I am at RBR Renault.

Started 3 races, won all three. Can't see myself doing anything good in Monaco or Catalunya but at least I have belief that I can win the championship on Expert.

Reputation is at low 31, can anyone tell me if big teams' requirement go all the way up to something like 40 or 50? Because at this rate I cannot see myself retaining contract at Red Bull even if I win every race of this season, which I am sure won't happen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%