Resource icon

Misc Experimental physical - F1 2016 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I do not understand the question well, if you mean the height, fov, tilt, is located in the game options "to pause the game / preferences / Graphic Options / Camera options"
Hi, Thank you for replying. I just wanted to use default rear cameras, so I downloaded the 1.1. version. I gues 1.1 and 1.3. are similar except rear cameras. So problem solved, Thank You again.
Haluk

Hi, Thank you for replying. I just wanted to use default rear cameras, so I downloaded the 1.1. version. I gues 1.1 and 1.3. are similar except rear cameras. So problem solved, Thank You again.
Haluk
I understand, the last I changed, if you want, I do a package to part with the rear standards, or if you already have an earlier version, already is solved

vlasovas updated Experimental physical - F1 2016 with a new update entry:

Experimental physical - F1 2016 v 1.4

1.4 (30/10/2016)
- More constant effects of sparks on the tracks
- 3 Types of Grass, Tall, Medium and Low and the Low is newest almost one carpet, and the Medium is the low of the previous version
- Package with normal rear cameras
- Physics in Track with certain additions
- Package with different physics, where you feel the car more heaviest (will reduce the lap time, only added for those who like to drive with more difficulty)

Read the rest of this update entry...

vlasovas updated Experimental physical - F1 2016 with a new update entry:

Experimental physical - F1 2016 v 1.5

1.5 (11/5/2016)
- Version with Aerial Camera (Helicopter)
- Old package without trepidation of acceleration added with current low grass and high

UsbxfbW.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back