Resource icon

Misc Experimental physical cam 2 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi first i love your mod its awesome
but i have one bad annoying issue it does NOT SAVE =..(
i drove 2h race in carrermode and i made a break after restart the game i was at beginnig of my carrer
please help me i cant save with your awesome mod
strange, I'm going to give a verified later, but it would not have much to do with saves this mod, nothing was modified relative, but I'll do a test here, and then I'll return

U cant save in career with this mod sorry 4 u mate.
hi first i love your mod its awesome
but i have one bad annoying issue it does NOT SAVE =..(
i drove 2h race in carrermode and i made a break after restart the game i was at beginnig of my carrer
please help me i cant save with your awesome mod

Hello, I just did the test with a race with 25%.

1st test, I stopped on the 3rd lap and saved the progress, then I chose to "exit to the menu", and soon after I play the game again, it worked normally and continued the race!

2nd test, already in the same match and in the 4th round, I repeated the process, saved the match, and then exit for the menu, only this in this time, I left the game too, I hoped to synchronize with the steam, and I joined again in the game , loaded and continued the game of the 4th lap! perfect!

I use this mod, and the other mod just I did (Storm Wet 2017) only!
and it run normal!

can be some other mod together that you have, I recommend, reinstall the mod too, because recently had an update if I'm not mistaken

vlasovas updated Experimental physical cam 2 with a new update entry:

Experimental physical cam 2 v1.5

- Adding a sense of overtaking differentiated, in the intention of following the drivers' reports of the beginning of 2017 (experimental, With rear cameras only)

this addition is in the zMore Physics folder

for correct installation in case the user chooses by extraction:

1st select the mod pack of your choice from 1 to 10 to extract in the game folder
2nd only then extract what's inside the zMore Physics folder to the game folder

if you choose RMM the program...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HELLO YOUR MODE IS SPLENDID AS ALWAYSIS IT POSSIBLE D TO HAVE ONLY THECAMWOOD CAMERA OF YOUR MOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH ***** BONJOUR VOTRE MODE EST MAGNIFIQUE COMME TOUJOURS EST IL POSSIBLE D AVOIR SEULEMENT LES CAM CAMERA DE VOTRE MOD MERCI BEAUCOUP:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GOOD YES EVENING YES ONLY THE CAMWOODSPLENDID EXPERIMENTAL MODE WITHOUTTHE BFR WHICH MAKES MY WHEEL TOOS TRONG IF THAT IS POSSIBLE CAN YOU MR.HELP THANK YOU VERY MUCH BONJOUR VOTRE MODE EST MAGNIFIQUE COMME TOUJOURS EST IL POSSIBLE D AVOIR SEULEMENT LES CAM CAMERA DE VOTRE MOD MERCI BEAUCOUP

HELLO thank you for your MOD it functions haswonder now! on the other hand do J have small problems with the cam wood aileron the left rear view mirror remains to block it solidifies,impossible to see behind? can one make something to make it function? thank you for your assistance good end of the day :thumbsdown::thumbsup: BONJOUR merci pour votre mod il fonctionne a merveille maintenant ! par contre j ai un petit problème avec la cam aileron le rétroviseur gauche reste bloquer il se fige , impossible de voir derrière ? peux on faire quelques chose pour le faire fonctionner ? merci de votre aide bonne fin de journée :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

I've tried the new 1.5 version installing also the overthaking stuff...I think there's something wrong. I've tested deeply and what I can't understand is why on the corners, yeah it's hard to keep control but because there's a kind of super oversteering, plus your car got an extra grip while behind the other cars, making you faster in corners. To be sure I've also tried with a broken (red indicator) front wing and in the A1 ring Gran Prix in the mixed section I was faster than the A.I. car (91 difficulty) with no damage...if you want I can record a clip...by the way great mod, i love it! :)

Hello Sir, yes I love your mod too. I've been using your tilt and rain and spray since 2016 and I think 2013. However, I just got the Camera Tilt in for the cockpit and its just too much. How can I limit the amount of tilt in the cockpit?

Hello Sir, yes I love your mod too. I've been using your tilt and rain and spray since 2016 and I think 2013. However, I just got the Camera Tilt in for the cockpit and its just too much. How can I limit the amount of tilt in the cockpit?
Sorry for the delay, I not have entered much here, and nor played F1 for a while, would have to edit all files, tell me what package you like, that as soon as I have some time I do for you

This tip no longer works with versions 2018 and later. I think the implementation of TrackIR and then VR have something to do with it. I sorely miss the tilt of the horizon in turns, and it's getting worse with each new version, the cockpit is more and more static. Those who play in VR complain that it moves too much, and I can't get enough of it... I'm an Orangina pilot, not an Excel pilot with a bunch of stats on the screen, I want thrills !!!! Help Vlasovas Kenobi... ;)
In Assetto Corsa, the NeckFx mod is a marvel and allows everyone to set their head and camera movements as they wish, it's prodigious. Is there any way of getting a similar mod, or is there one I don't know about? Thank you for your answers.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years