Experiencing a performance boost after todays Nvidia driver update?

Maybe its just me but after todays driver update, im finding the game to run a lot smoother. Previously I couldnt run the 20 car urd egt career race with out insane stuttering. But now I can run it at a stable 60 fps (vsync on) with barely any hiccups and even bump up some of the settings. The release notes indicate there are some dx10/11 fixes. Could this be why?

Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit with 2x 760's in SLI. Getting The same frame-rate I was before, but a lot less stutters. I was getting some serious lag when going over aggressive kerbs for whatever reason, and that seems to have gone away altogether now.

Maybe a nice little SLI boost hidden in there somewhere, since it's a smoother overall experience.

Mate I got 2xGTX580 and running SLI, a lot less stutters to, I don't know if I have Sli setup properly and also the sli settings for NVidia Inspctor, could you help me out and maybe tell me how to set up properly or post screenshots of you NVidia inspector profile??
So the only thing you have to do to configure SLI is to go into the NVIDIA control panel and set it to 'Maximize 3D Performance'. So it should look like this when you're done:
FEJ42jk.png

And as for NVIDIA Inspector- I'd love to help you with it, but I don't actually use it. And if I can make a humble suggestion; don't use it unless you know precisely what you're doing as just one wrong setting can potentially ruin your performance completely.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%