Qualifying: 19:30 GMT
Race: 20:30 GMT (20 laps)
(30 min later than usually)

Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Notes
(these have been edited to consolidate and include new information for events organized by yours truly, please read carefully)
  • Booking starts at 18:30 GMT.
  • If you don't know if you can participate in the event or can't book in time, make sure to sign out before 18:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • If you do need to sign out, make a new post for a better overview.
  • Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:30 GMT.
  • Penalties will be enabled during this event.
  • It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak, as this serves a multitude of objectives: a place to be on the same page during the event and to pick up important information, if needed - to inform drivers they are about to be lapped during the race - and to simply converse with one another and to build a sense of community.
  • If you don't want to be disturbed during a qualifying lap, you may turn off your mic/headphones, albeit please remember to enable them again afterwards - especially before the race starts. You will have plenty of time to do so in the transition between the Qually and Race session.
  • To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C, enable fuel consumption, tyre wear and disable mechanical damage in the configuration windows - example.
  • Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying, if you have one and choose a suitable tyre type & fuel load for the race.
  • In order to limit the display of plane white car liveries during our races, please click here - rules are included.
  • If you just want to inform youself about car setups or you are truly ambitious it, I got you covered as well: click here.
  • This event is not yet listed in the Calendar (if it is, this point will be deleted).
  • This event has no 'minimal number of participants' criteria to take place.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, car, track, setup or a particular combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it is meant to be fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

If you haven't already
Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99!

Entry List
  1. Edwin Collingridge
  2. Frank Brasse
  3. Paul Thomas
  4. Ernest Aubert
  5. Bailey Barry
  6. Rob Sharp
  7. Galin Dimov
  8. Kristoffer Somby
  9. Henri Sinik
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

UTP: 15

Tips and Tricks section
(this is planned to be a reoccuring section below my events and is comprised of factual information and personal racing experience)

• The Exos S1 is a completely different beast than the standard Exos car.
  • Be sure to practice race starts with cold tyres to get a clean and fast getaway from the grid - this is also a safety issue to avoid spins and accidents right after the lights go out.
  • Especially during (tight) corner-exit while hitting the loud-pedal, the car wants to oversteer violently most of the time - apply more postive toe or increase the rear wing to compensate. Side effects will ensue, like understeer during high speed corners (Arrabbiata 1&2 on Mugello) for instance.
  • Brake hard and ease off the brake pedal quickly - locking up the tyres is easy with the Exos/S1 and the car will understeer/loose stability. Increase resistance of your (Load Cell) brake pedal, if needed.
  • You may also increase the degrees of steering in your wheel/AC options menu in order reduce steering sensibility and therefore gain more steering/counter-steering precision with this particular car.
  • The setup guide of yours truly is primarily meant to fit GT cars and alike, however most & basic settings apply to the Exos/S1 as well.
  • Click here for submitted setups for this combination. You may also share yours with a short description there.
  • Look up the correct tyre temperature ranges and tyre degradation rates for the Exos/S1: click here
  • Pick at least the Medium compound to cover the race distance of 20 laps savely.
  • Be careful during overtaking and give your fellow drivers enough room to maneuver - the Exos S1 is very fast and can swirl and change track position rapidly.
  • Good and (if done right) fruitful overtaking opportunites on Mugello are Turns 1 - 4 - 10 - 12 and 15 (Turn 15 is Bucine(14) on the track map).
  • Avoid contact while racing with the Exos/S1. This is not the BTCC.
  • Make sure you are sufficiently far alongside the car you want to overtake before committing to a move. Additionally, be sure your fellow driver sees you and is aware/can sense/can predict where you are /where you will be in the next couple of seconds. This will massively reduce unnecessary contact and clumsy accidents.
  • The virtual rear mirror (press F11), the red triangles at the corners of your screen pointing at a close car and a regular look at your back (map a button) will help you with that.
Track map

On a personal note
I'm fully aware this event is posted on very short notice and I'm sorry.
Several drivers expressed great interest to race the Exos/S1 either on the 24/7 server or during a Racing Club event at the above preordained time. Now equipped with staff privileges since Wednesday, I've been working at the forums, the server and the organization of said events.
The EU Racing Club Team and Ryan Ogurek, who helps with the US events, are looking to post future events several days in advance to give all potential participants plenty of time to adjust their schedule and to practice a particular combination.

Last edited:
Tips and Tricks section
(this is planned to be a reoccuring section below my events and is comprised of factual information and personal racing experience)

• The Exos S1 is a completely different beast than the standard Exos car.
  • Be sure to practice race starts with cold tyres to get a clean and fast getaway from the grid - this is also a safety issue to avoid spins and accidents right after the lights go out.
  • Especially during (tight) corner-exit while hitting the loud-pedal, the car wants to oversteer violently most of the time - apply more postive toe or increase the rear wing to compensate. Side effects will ensue, like understeer during high speed corners (Arrabbiata 1&2 on Mugello) for instance.
  • Brake hard and ease off the brake pedal quickly - locking up the tyres is easy with the Exos/S1 and the car will understeer/loose stability. Increase resistance of your (Load Cell) brake pedal, if needed.
  • You may also increase the degrees of steering in your wheel/AC options menu in order reduce steering sensibility and therefore gain more steering/counter-steering precision with this particular car.
  • The setup guide of yours truly is primarily meant to fit GT cars and alike, however most & basic settings apply to the Exos/S1 as well.
  • Click here for submitted setups for this combination. You may also share yours with a short description there.
  • Look up the correct tyre temperature ranges and tyre degradation rates for the Exos/S1: click here
  • Pick at least the Medium compound to cover the race distance of 20 laps savely.
  • Be careful during overtaking and give your fellow drivers enough room to maneuver - the Exos S1 is very fast and can swirl and change track position rapidly.
  • Good and (if done right) fruitful overtaking opportunites on Mugello are Turns 1 - 4 - 10 - 12 and 15 (Turn 15 is Bucine(14) on the track map).
  • Avoid contact while racing with the Exos/S1. This is not the BTCC.
  • Make sure you are sufficiently far alongside the car you want to overtake before committing to a move. Additionally, be sure your fellow driver sees you and is aware/can sense/can predict where you are /where you will be in the next couple of seconds. This will massively reduce unnecessary contact and clumsy accidents.
  • The virtual rear mirror (press F11), the red triangles at the corners of your screen pointing at a close car and a regular look at your back (map a button) will help you with that.
Track map

On a personal note
I'm fully aware this event is posted on very short notice and I'm sorry.
Several drivers expressed great interest to race the Exos/S1 either on the 24/7 server or during a Racing Club event at the above preordained time. Now equipped with staff privileges since Wednesday, I've been working at the forums, the server and the organization of said events.
The EU Racing Club team and Ryan Ogurek, who helps with the US events, are looking to post future events several days in advance to give all potential participants plenty of time to adjust their schedule and to practice a particular combination.

Dear Georg!

THIS IS A GREAT GREAT IDEA! (Tips and Tricks section)
Especially for beginners like me this is very, very helpful!!
Even links to setups, that´s so nice!

If this could really become a regular "service" it would be hilarious!!!

THANK YOU so much for that!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Another great thing, at least for me, would be a cockpit view video of a really good lap from somebody with pedal app on (i know this is really asked too much now ;-))

Unfortunately today of all days i am on my first concert for years :( ... so i cannot join today :redface: ...and with open wheelers i am even more off the pace than with street cars ...but i would have tried ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%