The EU Racing Club is back from hiatus!
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 24
Car: Exos S1
Booking: 18:30 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT
Race: 20:30 GMT (20 laps)
(30 min later than usually)
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password: click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here
(these have been edited to consolidate and include new information for events organized by yours truly, please read carefully)
- Booking starts at 18:30 GMT.
- Sign up window closes at 18:00 GMT sharp.
- If you don't know if you can participate in the event or can't book in time, make sure to sign out before 18:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
- If you do need to sign out, make a new post for a better overview.
- Passwords are sent via private message before or at 18:30 GMT.
- Penalties will be enabled during this event.
- It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak, as this serves a multitude of objectives: a place to be on the same page during the event and to pick up important information, if needed - to inform drivers they are about to be lapped during the race - and to simply converse with one another and to build a sense of community.
- If you don't want to be disturbed during a qualifying lap, you may turn off your mic/headphones, albeit please remember to enable them again afterwards - especially before the race starts. You will have plenty of time to do so in the transition between the Qually and Race session.
- To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C, enable fuel consumption, tyre wear and disable mechanical damage in the configuration windows - example.
- Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying, if you have one and choose a suitable tyre type & fuel load for the race.
- In order to limit the display of plane white car liveries during our races, please click here - rules are included.
- If you just want to inform youself about car setups or you are truly ambitious it, I got you covered as well: click here.
- This event is not yet listed in the Calendar (if it is, this point will be deleted).
- This event has no 'minimal number of participants' criteria to take place.
- If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
- Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, car, track, setup or a particular combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it is meant to be fun.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
If you haven't already
Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99!
- Edwin Collingridge
- Frank Brasse
- Paul Thomas
- Ernest Aubert
- Bailey Barry
- Rob Sharp
- Galin Dimov
- Kristoffer Somby
- Henri Sinik