AC Exos S1 @ Interlagos - Sun 09.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign mi up.
Just gave the car a spin with Georg's setup (thx). I think, I can keep the car on track :unsure:. I hope more drivers will eventually join :).
By the way, what does it mean:
  • Enabled grip dynamics - 96% Qually, 97% Race, improving.
Can I simulate it in offline quick race with 'TRACK SURFACE' set to 'Green'?

Race_Position.png

Green square indicates fastest lap.

@Georg Siebert Thanks for hosting the event, even if you didn't race.

I used the setup that Georg posted for the S1/Interlagos combo, but added a couple clicks of wing front and back since I wasn't too sure about the car/track combo. I used the majority of qualifying just racing with mediums and a full tank of gas to figure out just how to get around the track :). After being careful for the first couple of laps, I slid/spun and that made me extra cautious and slow for a bit.

About halfway through the race, I *FINALLY* figured out turn 1 and turn two and probably made up half a second a lap there. Unfortunately, I kept pushing things around corner trying to figure out faster lines and that cost me a couple of penalties, slides and spins. If I could have held it together a bit better, I could have kept contact with Alberto for a good part of the race.

Thanks @Georg Siebert for hosting (and for the great car setup also)! That was some fun! :)

Had a great quali (2nd), was impressed with myself! Had a OK start, but got too greedy and spun a couple of times at T4... \: Later I got some bad damage to my front wing and lost more time at the pit stop. Otherwise, I think it would be possible to catch Alberto, but in the end 3rd was okay!

Thanks a lot guys, looking forward to the next F1 race :D

My first race on this track and my first try at F1 car. I just tried to keep it on track and not to be too much of a nuisance to others. I thought that the race was over when I completed the lap I was on after the leader had crossed the finish line. It appears I was wrong. Anyway, I learned a lot and I'm looking forward to next F1 races. Thanks Georg for organizing the race :).

Hi ,i am happy of my race ,for me most important was to do a race without many mistake,mybe it's not a fast race ,but i think will be a consistant drive...sry for a little jump start :)
All race with medium tyre and full tank for race no pit good lap to the end good choice

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back