Site Founder
Staff
Premium
An exclusive peek on the US muscle cars especially made for RD :pray3:

Attachments

• usmuscle4_rd.jpg
    usmuscle4_rd.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 371
should add a lot of character and different driving experiences if they get the physics close to the real thing.
These cars will probably hook me into upgrading to Race On. :wink:

From what I have read, the Camaro still just wants to go straight - although it does that really well, hoping for a little bit of handling here. :) I agree though, it should be a fun expansion. It is to bad they couldn't have added the US touring cars also, they have the bmw already so it would only add the Acura, and the Mazda 6.

• Ariff Roose

Can't wait to drive the Camaro, speeding down the straight and struggling to go round corners. If there's a challenger (new one) and a CTS-V then I would go for it!

But I heard the CTS-V goes around the Nords faster than an M5!

Glad to see you guys like it... we will try to show a few more screens first here at RD in the coming weeks, but I can't make any promises. For now, here is one more RD exclusive in a smaller size (non-high resolution and a bit blurry.. but it's what I got for now ;))

You can also catch a pretty nice shot of the Dodge at VirtualR.net and one of the Camaro going through the Cork Screw can be found at RSC.

Attachments

• capture_2009-04-09_18-37-23-copy.jpg
    capture_2009-04-09_18-37-23-copy.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 239

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%