Exclusive: RACE - Collectors Pack. Join and Win!

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment is proud to give away the RACE - Collectors Pack to one of our community members. We have made a selection of the finest RACE 07 expansion packs and you can win this exclusive bundle consisting of four games plus the original RACE 07 base game.
race_collectorspack.jpg
The RACE - Collectors Pack consists of:
  • GTR Evolution
  • GT Power Expansion
  • WTCC 2010
  • Retro Expansion
You can win this exclusive bundle of games by telling us in the comments below what you wish to see in SimBin's upcoming GTR game! A winner will be randomly selected via a draw.

Competition ends Thursday September 1, 2011.

For more game information please visit the GTR 3 forum or the RACE 07 forum

• Unregistered

Something good, for nearly all of us is:
- prototipes (Endurance),
- weather change during sessions,
- day/night change during session,
- pilots swap in pits,
- some technical slots for race director, race officials, camera mans (live transmission) and others tasks.

With this simple things we will get the best Simracing Game ever.

Best regards.

A wider option of tyre manufactures to choose from and compounds.:cool: Definitely more Fords in TCC and maybe a BTCC series, as they have a good mixture of vehicle manufactures racing in this series. A beginners race series for new drivers managed by Lap times. This will keep the hackers from destroying the experienced drivers races also providing them the opportunity to compete up front and gain experience. otherwise all is good and you guys do a great job.

le mans cars, le mans 2009 track if possible the best detailed as possible, dynamic weather incl. snow for rally stages, rally stages, trucks, karts, the effect of asphalt when reflects, heat visual effects, fixes at the shadowing, drifting mode, handbrake good response, drift real physics, daytime lightning change, autocross, safety car for rolling starts and crashes, better textures at the cars, better graphics and modifications at the cars, like wings, engine or turbocompressor upgrade...

well, of corse a realistic weather simulation and Day/Night changes, mentioned before. But on first place really i would appreciate if they would make the entire world a little bit more... lively, spectators, some kind of wind/moving trees, birds, boxcrew and so on. Not just a Simulated Car, a Sim World as well would be absolutely adorable!

- Multiple light sources and night racing
- Working shadows
- More options for dedicated server
- Changeable conditions, updated realtime from satellite data.
- Downloadable content (skins, tracks, mods) on multiplay, game publisher provides the storage and servers for it!!!! I'm tired of game companies releasing a game and then expect the community to provide every online aspect of it. Not cool man... I've always wondered why SimBin never provided a single public server..
- fully customised cam angle and location.. Driving with Caterham in Hood view, come on.. Or try to use Action view in Gumpert.. shudder...
- Unlimited model ID or get rid of that system completely.
- Endurance with switchable drivers
- Better tire physics
- Tools for modding and much much more.

Make AI learn the drive-line from drivers and from them selves.. Real progressive AI with possibility to exchange talent files from another players AI talent pool.. Ability to train your own driver by setting an example, the student you teach is you.. Once you surpass the AI, you've seurpassed youself. Marketing will be drooling.. The system when functioning, creates a huge relief for modders too, trackbuilders will kiss the ground beneath your feet. Huge diversity to off/online game.. Everybody can bring second driver to switch to, your own trained AI.. And my making track creating, even simple one with pre-created content, easy, player can create own track, train own driver to drive on it.. And challenge others on line.. Nice addition to otherwise very narrow gameplay that simracing offers..

I want to strap myself to a rocket and take a ride around the graviton! Short of that I want a game with a realistic world and physics that I can blame everything in the world for when I have an accident, though it will most likely be my own fault when I make friends with the wall or climb a tree.

Better feedback from engineers in the game both during race with tyre choice and management and with advice to help fine tuning setups during practice. Why do we need a degree in physics to deal with car setups. It would help arcaders move into the Simbin games.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%